2life is the ultimate app for couples. Get the most out of your relationship — chat, share, collaborate and coordinate with your partner, all in one colorful, easy-to-use app.
YOUR RELATIONSHIP HOTLINE
2life makes it fun, simple and efficient for couples to stay connected, coordinate schedules and make plans. The activity screen summarizes the actions taken within the app so you’ll never miss a thing.
• Shared calendar syncs with device Calendar
• Collect and comment on photos that tell your relationship story or that help you accomplish your joint projects.
• Write in the journal, individually or together.
• Make and manage lists together, from groceries to project plans
• Bookmark web links in the in-app browser
• Add information your partner may need (such as your clothing sizes) in your personal profile.
• Opt-in to notifications so you know in real-time when your partner has posted in the app.
2life is a private network and chat space that gives the two of you an exclusive channel of communication with free, secure, unlimited text messaging.
RELATIONSHIP ADVICE & TIPS
2life’s curated content for couples includes informative articles, relationship advice and date night ideas to entertain, inform and inspire you.
*****FEATURED ON THE APP STORE in New and Noteworthy, What's Hot, Editor's Choice, Must-Have Apps.*****
HOW IT WORKS
1) Create an account and invite your partner.
2) Your partner will receive an email with a PIN. Your partner then downloads the app, creates an account using the email address that you used to invite them, and enters the PIN.
3) Voila! Your free joint account is created.
Once you have created your free 2life joint account, 2life syncs across your devices in real time.
SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK!
If you have suggestions, questions, or comments, please visit the Help section in the app or send an email to email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app but...
It's pretty outdated, and some features are not thought out all the way through. The app itself still looks like it's developed back in 2013 (outdated artwork), and not optimized for the iPhone 6 size screen. The calendar integration is great but it doesn't offer the ability to choose which calendars to show or the ability to un-sync, the chat is great but the background is a bland gray and can't be changed, the to list is great but the layout looks like it came straight out of Windows 98, etc... The oldness of it just makes it feel like the creators have given up on updating it. Going to keep an eye on it, but from what I've expressed so far, it's not worth subscribing to.
Ok, but certainly has potential to be great
I love this concept. My husband and I downloaded it and I use it to store grocery lists, share events, etc. It has an interesting content section, and the profiles allow you to store data related to yourselves such as shoe size, favorite color, etc. Some limitations: you can't remain logged in (it requires sign in every time you open the app), and the calendar only works when the app is logged in. The UI is ok, but could be more intuitive. It is a bit buggy, but with more testing and iteration, it could be an incredible tool for use by couples, friends, families, etc.
Wonderful customer service!
The app is great, and if you have any issues at all, the customer service fixes it! I emailed them because I had screwed up during sign up and they fixed it and manually connected my account to my fiancé. Thanks guys! We appreciate it!
- 2 For Life Media Inc.
- 60.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 2 For Life Media Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 2life Premium 3 Months $3.99
- 2life Premium 1 Year $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.