Math Planet is the world’s most fun math game curriculum!
“So much fun they hardly realize they are doing math!"
- Jodi K., Math Teacher at Fort Cherry Elementary Center
“My students absolutely love this program!”
- Mandy D., Math Teacher at Norwin School District
+ 30+ game levels supporting Common Core State Standards
+ World class Math Fact Fluency System
+ RIGOROUS: builds high-need skills with conceptual learning and fluency
+ Learning Analytic Dashboard to track learning progress
+ Research-based and approved by top educators
Math Planet games have won many prestigious awards, including:
** National STEM Game Competition
** Educational App Grand Challenge
** New York City Department of Education "Gap App" competition
1. Numbers Sense - Count by 2,5,10; Identify Even and Odd numbers; Order and Compare Whole Numbers; Numbers on Number Line
2. Addition Technique - Add using Number Line; Addition Sentences; Count on; Make a ten; Add three numbers; Addition based on Place Values; Addition word problems
3. Subtraction Technique - Subtract using Number Line; Subtraction Sentences; Relate to addition; Subtraction based on Place Value; Subtraction word problems
4. Place Value - Understand Ones, Tens and Thousands; Place Values up to 3 digit numbers
5. Estimation: Estimate numbers; Estimate Sums and Differences; Rounding
6. Time - Read and Tell time up to 5 minutes; Understand Analog and Digital Clock
7. Geometry - Understanding shapes and their attributes; Partition shapes in half, fourths and quarters
8. Addition Fact - Add 0-9; Add 10-19
9. Subtraction Fact - Subtract 0-9; Subtract 10-19
PERFECT FOR SUMMER
Research from Duke University shows that students lose an average of 2.6 months of grade level equivalency in computational ability over the summer. Math Planet’s fun and addictive math games are the perfect way to battle Math Summer Slide.
DESIGNED BY LEARNING SCIENTISTS
Math Planet was designed by learning scientists at Carnegie Mellon University and has been tested in hundreds of classrooms. Randomized Controlled Trials have proven significant learning outcomes and transfer within individual games.
NEW ADAPTIVE LEARNING
Math Planet is powered by a new generation of adaptive machine learning tools that measurably improve over time. When you play, you learn, our games learn - and we all help advance the science of learning! It's a win-win-win.
We're always listening - so please send your feedback!
+ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Playpower
+ Twitter: http://www.facebook.com/Playpower
+ Website: http://www.playpowergames.com/
-Bubblepop bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
It not good
.... not good
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Playpower Labs, LLC
- 126.1 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 4.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © Playpower