We make math fun & engaging. Over 30 Million kids use the Splash Math program to Boost Confidence, Increase Scores & Get Ahead in Math.
Splash Math is a comprehensive and curriculum aligned math program which reinforces math concepts using self-paced and adaptive practice.
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 30 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favourite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** REVIEWS ***
“Math skills + fun rewards = engaging for kids. Kids will love the graphics, music, and tools they can use to solve problems. The aquarium play also is fun and rewarding.” - CommonSenseMedia.org
“Exhaustive treatment of second grade math subjects that includes a full year's worth of problems, completion of which will pave the way for long term success in mathematics.” - SmartAppsForKids.com
Content Coverage: 71+ math skills (Grade 2)
+ Self-paced math practice program
+ Move up and down grade levels within the same app.
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value - Extend place value understanding to hundreds place. Read and write three digit numbers in various forms
2. Number Sense - Compare and order three digit numbers. Practice skip counting and recognize even/odd numbers
3. Add within 20 - Fluently add within 20 including word problems
4. Subtract within 20 - Fluently subtract within 20 including word problems
5. Add within 100 - Use place value understanding to add two digit numbers
6. Subtract within 100 - Use place value understanding to subtract two digit numbers
7. Add within 1000 - Add two three digit numbers based on concepts of place value and using models
8. Subtract within 1000 - Subtraction involving two three digit numbers based on concepts of place value and using models
9. Time - Read and set time to 5 minutes using analog and digital clocks
10. Money - Work with money coins to count money and solve problems involving money amounts
11. Measurements - Measure and estimate lengths of objects in customary and metric units
12. Data - Represent and interpret data in up to 4 categories using line plots, picture graphs and bar graphs
13. Geometry - Identify two dimensional shapes including pentagons and hexagons, partition shapes into halves, thirds and fourths
• Plans: $29.99/quarter or $59.99/year.
• Free Trial: We offer a free trial period for above all plans.
• Cancel Anytime: No charges if plan cancelled before end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
User can cancel subscription & auto-renew anytime and no further credit card charges will be made from next billing cycle. No full or partial refund of the current subscription is offered for the active subscription period.
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @SplashMath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
Thanks for choosing Splash Math as your learning partner. In this version, we have improved app's metadata to reach out to the relevant audience.
As always, your feedback is highly appreciated. If you like Splash Math, please give us a 5-star rating and review, that helps us a lot!
Ratings and Reviews
So much better than I thought it would be!
Was desperately looking for some sort of game or some thing to help my 2nd grader daughter with Math. Needed to figure out a way to have her practice bath without screaming and freaking out. I saw that the trial was very short and that this program seemed expensive, but because I was so desperate I had to at least take the chance. And OMG this is so perfect for her! She is in second grade and literally the games follow her curriculum chapters perfectly. We just started doing The time and money games which especially with time she would just get so confused it would drive me crazy. She literally had to do it over and over again on the game for like an hour before she finally got it! But she finally understood and I said the next game is actually corresponding to her next chapter in math which is counting within 1000. Wish I had gotten this for her sooner. I am so excited honestly this is well worth the $59. It would cost me at least that to hire a tutor for one hour. This was surprisingly worth it!
So far, So good
I like the pace of this app. My daughter is struggling with basic math facts; not having a timer is extremely encouraging for her.
We are just starting our trial; however, I have a good feeling about this app. The little guy saying " You Rock" every time she answers a question is a bit annoying, but that's coming from old mom. $76 for a year seems a expensive, but if she's able to get a better grasp of math concepts from using this app, I would gladly pay double that amount.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. If you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do Not Buy! Splash Learn Does Not Make Good on Their Commitments
Along with this app is supposed to come the ability to make multiple profiles. But this is simply not possible. It gives you an error message and tells you that your email is already in use and you will have to select another email (and pay a new subscription fee!) to add a profile for another child.
So I went ahead and contacted support. They were not helpful at all. They told me that multiple profiles aren’t supported unless I buy from Apple ITunes store. So I sent them a screenshot back showing that I had bought from Apple and requesting help setting up another profile. That was on April 17. It’s now April 28 and I haven’t heard a word from them in response.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- StudyPad, Inc.
- 340.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 StudyPad, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Full Access $9.99
- 3 Month Splash Math Access $29.99
- SplashMath 1 Year Full Access $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.