The 2SafeYOU App is designed exclusively for use with 2SafeYOU's solution and does not work as a standalone app.
2SafeYOU App serves several purposes:
- Raising panic alarms
- Providing Lone-Worker protection
- Handling of alarms
- Outdoor positioning
2SafeYOU App gives users the ability to raise a panic alarm when in distress. This can result from interaction with the main screen of the App, or by pressing a physical panic button (2SafeYOU Bluetooth ID Badge - the smart ID cardholder or 2SafeYOU Compact Panic Button) communicating with the Smartphone. The 2SafeYOU solution will recognize the panic alarms and dispatch alerts instantly to the relevant parties to help you.
Up to two buttons help to improve alarm communication and to prioritise the alarms with high/low priority. The text and function of the buttons can be configured depending on what your work situation requires.
The 2SafeYOU App can be used to handle alarms being dispatched from the server software solution. Alarms are pushed from the 2SafeYOU server software solution to the App so assigned users can handle alarms. This includes the ability to accept, decline or cancel alarms while at the same time informing all other users in real-time about the alarm handling status.
The App includes a Lone-Worker protection service, where user need to confirm "Are you OK?" message before the timer stops counting. If there is no confirmation, the 2SafeYOU server solution will raise the alarm on your behalf and automatically call for assistance to help you at your exact location.
Descriptive messages can be added before you start your new task. When you raise the alarm, first responders will receive the descriptive message which will speed up reaction time and be crucial to find/reach you.
Creating teams improves communication and cooperation. People working in teams can send messages to the team members, which can enhance the effective workflow and can guide/inform each other. Team members can also respond to alarms, it will save time, and you can avoid extra time and costs for calling additional assistance.
- Added support for Critical Alerts
- Added support for new alarm action: Acknowledge
- Extended app status info that is sent to RTLS UI (app version, permissions iOS version etc.)
- "Your alarm has been cleared" notification has been replaced with an action that would remove original notification regarding this alarm.
- App will now indicate with orange GPS icon when location permissions are limited
- Alarm details dialog window will now be updated live as updates arrive from server
- External Device paused mode renamed to External Device disconnected mode
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ZONITH AS
- 28.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Norwegian Bokmål
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 2SafeYOU A/S
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.