Use 2x2Pix to create and print Passport, Visa, ID photos. or just for fun! Share, save, or print to local printer.
Three easy steps:
1. Select the country for which your Passport, Visa, or ID photos are needed
2. Take a photo using the phone’s built-in camera
3. Use print preview to Share, Save, or Print your photo
2x2Pix also includes these features:
• ID photo requirements for 80+ countries supported.
• Support for custom dimensions
• Printing to a local or networked printer
• Quick sharing of Passport, Visa, ID photos using message, email or social media.
Minor UI changes/fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic and free.
This app was super easy to use.
I could use a photo from my library.
Several other apps required extra payment to be able to print or even use a color photo. This one did not. I could use a color photo and print for free.
Definitely recommend it.
Best app for passport photos
Everything was great and free. Easy to use and able to save 6 photo image to my phone.
Those complaining about alignment are getting upset over literally 1mm to left of the image center. You can’t even tell once printed
Exactly what I wanted
This is my third attempt at downloading an app to print 2 x 2“ photos for my passport. It’s 100% free and has a couple picture tweaking features that are useful. Fool proof. like the other reviewer said this is the one you want!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.