An app version of the "3 Man Chess: In the Round" board game! Play a variant of chess which has 3 players on a circular board. The unorthodox shape allows for strategies not possible in normal chess: A rook or bishop can loop around the whole board. Two players can work together to checkmate a third, or one player could potentially checkmate both others at the same time. The possibility of temporary alliances and backstabbing among the players gives a dose of political intrigue to the classic chess formula.
- Local multiplayer via Bluetooth or local Wi-Fi. Or just pass one device around between 3 people.
- Save your games to come back to them later. Transfer a game in progress to other devices in multiplayer.
- Turn-by-turn replays of your matches: pause, adjust the speed, or stop in the middle and play the game from there to rewind.
- You can display all the locations a piece can move to for easy learning, or hide them to have a more competitive setting.
- Very few changes from traditional chess rules; just enough to make the 3rd player and round board work.
- All official chess and 3 Man Chess rules are included, and are enforced during gameplay.
- More detailed instructions for using the app and setting up multiplayer are included as well.
- The all-important ability to zoom in, especially useful for phones.
- No ads.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can not actually play multiplayer
Bought this game with two of my friends to play and you can’t actually connect with anyone online without being on local multiplayer.
First off it way to small to play. Second no one has this game so good luck trying to play another person online. There is no AI player so your screwed if no one joins. I never got to play anyone and totally wasted 2.99.
Completely broken game. Does not let the white pieces win. Anytime white moves in for a checkmate it says “CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE. BLM.” and then the turn goes to black again. Unplayable.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry that you had a bad experience. I can't reproduce this issue however. Can you give more details about what happened, if you remember? Checkmating has worked correctly in all of our playtests. Are you certain it was a situation where a checkmate should have happened?
The "email us" link in-game is meant to notify us of issues like this, but no player has ever used it. It would be helpful if players would tell us when they have concerns.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.