3 Wins app is a simple, yet effective achievements tracker, that helps bring out your positive thoughts and form a good habit of appreciating your accomplishments during the day.
Celebrate your daily achievements with 3 Wins. During the day whenever you achieve your goal or something positive enter it right away into the 3 Wins app. You can also pause at the end of your busy day to summarize and record your wins/achievements. By doing this, your brain will shift more towards positive thinking.
Track your achievements or personal goals, every day. Stretch your brain and take the good thoughts out before going to sleep and forgetting about them.
=== WHAT IS A WIN? ===
A win can be anything positive you think of that was completed during the day. It can be something personal for example no junk food ate, or you made the bed in the morning. Treat all accomplished tasks in the day as a win and celebrate by checking them off. You can also track your business goals and achievements for the day, for example you met or exceeded your daily sales quota or finished that project you were working on for weeks!
Appreciate your daily wins more!
=== SAMPLE WINS ===
• No junk food
• Drank 8 glasses of water
• Completed stretching
• Finished workout
• Marketing project completed
• First 5K run
• Had a healthy snack
=== HOW IT WORKS? ===
Each day has a goal to write down at least 3 wins to close the day on green. You can add random completed goals or create a repeating task that you will check off every day. Why 3? We want to stretch your brain and think more on the positive side. There had to be at least 3 things you have completed today?! Did you drink enough water, took a bike to work, parked further to walk more, said thank you, smiled. Any positive task completed is a win! And don’t be tied just to 3, if it was 1 or 10 write them all down!
=== KEY FEATURES ===
• Super simple achievement tracking.
• Calendar view will show you a glance color coded view of your month. Dark green colors mean you have achieved 3 or more wins, lighter colors not quite there, but it is better than none!
• Daily general reminder to get things noted.
• Set reminders for your scheduled wins to get reminded to complete them.
• Create wins/tasks that are repeating/recurring.
• Supports Siri Shortcuts.
• Apple Watch app.
• iCloud sync
• Confetti celebration for a full day of wins!
Small little update fixing an issue on the iPad that did not allow to change the frequency of a win. Thanks for your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Why I love this app:
* Simple: Concept is simple, as is the app design. Both drive focus.
* Motivating: Confetti reward is fun and creates a sense of 'win' (i.e. Reward drives the 'habit loop' - see "Power of Habit," Charles Duhigg).
Would be great to have the concept of community, so you could see/share progress with others.
Developer Response ,
All noted and working on the new version!
Name says it all. Works as advertised. Simple private checklist for you and you only.
Brilliant Concept, But Has So Much More Potential
Great concept that could get very addictive and useful. But it really needs these simple adjustments.
1. Be able to check and uncheck each time, instead of linearly.
2. Be able to delete all items far easier. A one click button on the bottom of the main screen is best.
3. Be able to instantly edit any of your three goals by just clicking on the actual goal text on the main page.
If you minimize clicks and increase ease, this app will go viral.
Developer Response ,
We are working on version 2.0 of the app and will be considering your feedback. Thank you!
- Funn Media, LLC
- 33.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Funn Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.