Workout at home, suited for anybody at any time. The 30 Day Workout Challenge, designed by a professional fitness coach, is scientifically proven to help improve fitness and health. Stick with the program, and you will see amazing results.
By fully considering workouts rules, 30 Day Workout Challenge increases exercise intensity step by step, so you can easily stick daily workouts. 30 Day Workout Challenge will greatly help you keep fitness and lose weight effectively.
- Sync data to Apple Health
- No surprise and hidden charges
- Records training progress automatically
- Reminds you to workout every day for a better me
- Detailed video guides
- Increases exercise intensity step by step
- 30 day abs challenge
- 30 day full body challenge
- 30 day butt challenge
- Share with your friends on social media
Each challenge has 3 difficulty levels, from beginner to pro. Find the workout that's best for you. Begin your 30 day challenge and sweat now, after 30 days, you may find that your emotional and intellectual fitness improve along with your physical fitness. Sweat now and find a better me!
Subscription Terms and Details
- Get unlimited access to all features for USD $9.99/month, USD $59.99/year.
- The payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
• Improve the user experience
• Fix bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really great so far - would like one feature
Really enjoying this app - the workouts are leveled, done by body area, and progressively get more challenging as you go on. The animations, voice coach, and video links are really helpful for making sure I’m doing things correctly. There are ads in this unpaid version of the app, but the aren’t intrusive: a few throughout the main feed and one pop up at the end of a work out routine.
The only thing I’d like added would be something like a “my current training plans” or something to group together the different plans I’m working through right now instead of keeping them all separate. Just a personal preference/nitpick so still giving the full five stars!
Need a few fixes
This app is a bit frustrating. I thought I’d do a challenge and had a look at the first day corresponding to each difficulty and chose Medium 2. Well, that was a mistake: while it prompted me to do 6 push-ups on day 2, the goal was already 16 push-ups on day 11. Can anyone improve that quickly? I was too frustrated to drop it so I keep replacing exercises but I’m still upset. It’s automatic so once the workout had the same exercise twice in a row. My suggestion: when developing the challenges maybe it makes sense to let users see what’s in store for them, i.e. letting them view, say day 11, 20 and 30?
On the plus side, the fitness plan part is pretty adequate, the demos of the exercises and ok though sometimes I didn’t get at what pace I had to do them (the burpee demonstration is super slow, for example).
I love this app!
I tried this app for a while and decided to work out three times a day. Then I just kinda stopped because it was too challenging. I deleted the app but I regret it because it was amazing. I’m glad they give you an option for the difficulty. I’m going to re-download it and try and challenge myself less. I find this app very encouraging and i swear the first day you start you’ll want to work out more and more. I love this app so five stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
However I wish they would add more diet options to the meal plans. I’m lactose intolerant but not vegetarian. The standard and vegetarian both include dairy items. I’m sure people with this other diets or allergies can relate. Really good app though. Luv it!
- ABISHKKING LIMITED.
- 234 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Leap Fitness Group
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Yearly $59.99
- Yearly Membership $59.99
- Remove the Ads $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.