30 Days Whole is designed to allow users to easily understand if a particular food is compliant with the 30 day challenge and log foods throughout their journey. 30 Days Whole is powered by a robust nutrition analysis database of over 540,000 foods.
• Ingredient Label scanning. Can't find a barcode in our database? Take a cropped picture of the product label to check for compliancy!
• Live Chat tech support.
• Food Photo Sharing*. Share your progress and meals with other users.
• Barcode scanner and free-form product search for compliancy.
• Log and view foods eaten as a calendar view.
• Export food names, dates, and notes as a CSV document.
• 30 day start countdown.
• Searchable list of compliant and non-compliant additives and ingredients to assist with label reading.
• Set notifications for personalized reminders.
• Grocery shopping list. Add items manually or use Siri to create and manage your Grocery list:
"Create new grocery list in 30 Days Whole"
"In 30 Days Whole add Broccoli and Kale in my Grocery list"
"Mark complete Kale in grocery list in 30 Days Whole"
*requires a Facebook account to login to this feature.
• NEW! Can't find a barcode in our database? Use the Ingredient Label scanning feature. Take a picture of the product label to check for compliancy!
• NEW! In-App Food Photo Sharing. Share your progress and meals with other users.
• Live Chat tech support with support email: email@example.com info added on main screen
• Performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t even open it
I can’t log in and there’s no help button! I’ve been trying to verify my account for a full day and have yet to access the app
Developer Response ,
Hi! shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. it looks like you may have incorrectly typed in your email address when registering. For example (gmail.con instead of gmail.com). Please try registering your email again. If you have any trouble, please email us at email@example.com .We're more than happy to help get you up and going.
Good Whole30 tool
Started using this with Whole30 kickoff. So far so good. The barcode scanner works pretty fast and been using it as confirmation that I can eat some things I find at the store. Will start using the logging feature later so I can review what I ate.
I’ve found this app has a lot more foods than other trackers I’ve tried. It helps me quickly identify if a food is off the table (though it doesn’t limit my cravings!) Definitely a good companion to assist with a Whole30 diet
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.