30hands Storyteller Pro is the easiest way to tell a story, explain a concept or flip a classroom. Create a multimedia presentation in minutes and publish it as a video to share. We designed the tool to be simple and fast, so it takes backseat to learning and expression. In a single class period, students can complete a video activity. Mapping these activities to a longer project helps students make PBL projects authentic and fun.
Whether you're in Kindergarten, College or Corporate Training, 30hands Storyteller helps you learn & present better by following UDL principles and getting you to think and create iteratively.
The fastest way to create a video is to import Google slides into 30hands, narrate and publish as a video to the camera roll, Google Drive or Dropbox. (For PPT or KeyNote, save as PDF first, then import into 30hands).
Why upgrade to Pro?
- No limits to Camera Roll saves or number of presentations!
- Short Video Clips can be used as slides (2 minute max for a slide, but unlimited for a presentation)
- Enhanced Drawing
- Free image library from Pixabay for slides and Enhanced Drawing scenes
- Share-a-Slide for easier collaboration and communication with parents
- Stop Motion videos can be created to demonstrate motion and processes
- Integrated with Google Drive for adding images/vid clips, publishing final videos, sharing work-in-process (via Export)
- Easier Google Classroom assignment hand-ins
- Integrated with Dropbox for adding images/vid clips, publishing final videos, sharing work-in-process (via Export)
- Bring all slides into 30hands in 1 step then narrate + annotate to create a flipped video or project video
- Output for flipped videos can be published at High Res for easier reading
Different from other presentation apps, 30hands Storyteller focuses on the power of storytelling and ITERATIVE CREATIVITY(TM). Drag photos, images or video clips around the desktop into the order of the story. Next, record audio over each image. Easy editing allows students to take learning to a higher level and creates a better final video whether created by student or teacher. Finally, the presentation can be published to the Camera Roll or uploaded to a 30hands Cloud collaborative learning site.
Registration in the mobile app provides login credentials for the 30hands Cloud Community site at http://K12.30hands.com.
5 Easy Steps:
1. Add images, take photos, draw slides
2. Arrange them by dragging them
3. Record audio for each slide
4. Preview your creation
5. Publish as a video to the Camera Roll, Dropbox, Google, 30hands
30hands Learning develops technology & services geared at getting students to THINK and CREATE.
- Improved support for iOS 12
- Fixes issues related to video slides preview
- Fixes issues with video slide publishing
- Stability and performance improvements for iOS 12
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
DO NOT PURCHASE
I cannot even begin to describe how terrible this app is. The only reason I bought the full version is because the starter version would not work and I was in an incredible pinch. This app costs more than seven dollars for garbage. The interface looks like it was created 15 years ago and is the least user friendly app I have ever encountered. After I paid more than $7 for an app, I realized that I cannot import my project from the starter app to the pro version anyway so my money was totally wasted.
I am furious. If I could give this less than one star, I would.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you are unhappy! We wish you would have contacted support, so we could have helped you out. We would still love to hear from you to help you out. If you had trouble with Starter, it probably had something to do with your iPad. Also, you can transfer projects by exporting them from Starter and then importing them to Pro. FYI, there were no iPads 15 years ago, and the UI is meant to be easy for younger kids to use as well as adults. Best of luck!
Best K-3 Integrated Media App for Education
We are Using 30Hands with GK-G3 students to vertically and horizontally align digital literacy standards. Have not found another app that connects students with learning goals in a more age appropriate way. Many thanks to the 30Hands team for their immediate, meaningful support and for this version 2.7 update!
Fun and easy to use!
Great for all ages! Easy to use with exciting features that help students be creative in their presentations. I even use 30hands to make presentations for my annual Christmas party. It's so nice to be able to record on top of the images and I love being able to draw and type on the slides with different colors
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.