• Touch to save slide image to camera roll / photos for sharing or reusing in another slide
• Select multiple drawing objects to move, resize, stretch or delete in Enhanced Drawing
• Preview your narration when drawing, so you know how to enhance your scene or drawing
-- 1. Draw a storyboard slide
-- 2. Narrate your script
-- 3. Enhance the storyboard with Enhanced or Basic Drawing
-- 4. Listen to your narration while you enhance
Ratings and Reviews
Ok, but could be better
This app works pretty well, but has a couple of issues when trying to use the text tools. I use this frequently with students and they often lose their text when trying to move it because of some annoying glitch. I contacted their customer support, but never heard back from them. Why leave a contact form if they aren’t going to get back?
Love Pro and this is a great intro
This is a great intro to what you can do with the Pro version. I also like the web browser version that just came out. Teaching concepts through narrated visuals is so powerful!
Love using this app with my language learners. It's simple and allows them to match their vocab up with visuals. Recently moved to the Pro app, definitely recommend!
- 30HANDS LEARNING, INC.
- 30.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 30hands Learning, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Add Video Clips $1.99
- Dropbox Integration $1.99
- Add High Resolution Video $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.