The Nonin 3300TM application is only for use with the Nonin 3300 Bluetooth® pulse oximeter.
Nonin Medical, the leader in fingertip pulse oximetry, introduces a wireless Bluetooth® pulse oximeter with Pulse Wave Velocity for use with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The Nonin 3300TM Bluetooth® Pulse Oximeter, combined with this application, allows you to noninvasively track and trend functional oxygen saturation, pulse rate, estimated pulse transit time for calculating pulse wave velocity and ejection index – for health professionals and research use.
- Calculate PWV = distance/ePTT
- View real-time SpO2and Pulse Rate measurements.
- Display trended graphs of SpO2 and Pulse Rate (swipe the main screen to switch views).
- %SpO2 - displays level of functional blood oxygenation as a percentage.
- Pulse Rate - displays in beats per minute.
- PWV – displays Pulse Wave Velocity
- ePTT - displays the estimated pulse transit time
- Ejection Index – displays estimated time of blood flowing out of the heart.
Visit www.nonin.com for information about how to purchase a Nonin 3300 Bluetooth® Pulse Oximeter to work with this application.
Minor bug fix
- Nonin Medical Inc.
- 2.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Nonin Medical Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.