Detailed weather information for north central Alabama brought to you by Alabama's ABC 33/40.
The 3340 Mobile Weather App includes:
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Current temp is often badly off
Where does this app pull current temp? It is frequently 10 or more degrees off from actual temp. Were it not for this defectI would hav egiven 5 stars. Everything else works fine. By the way...this bug also affects Samsung Galaxy S7 as well as iPad.
So far so good..... I like how you can add different areas and title them. That way I can keep up with alerts for my college kid and parents. I also like how it includes traffic along with the weather. I was skeptical because of the bad reviews but it's James Span so how can you really go wrong? Taking the chance and trying it out
Please change the update
This update seems to be a step backwards. The radar has became less clear, and the map was better in previous versions. The warning colors are also worse. It is very hard to tell the difference between a serve thunderstorm warning and a tornado warning. This app was better in the previous version. Please update it for the better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.