This app is actively developed by an FX TD (Visual Effects Technical Director), aiming to allow fast and no-brainer preparing 360° images for producing HDRI images efficiently with Theta S, Theta SC or Theta V. Images taken need to be exported to another app or on computer to merge them into the .hdr or the .exr file. There are lots of options to do that, it is suggested to use Photomatrix, PT Gui, Photoshop or Lightroom with plugin.
1. Automatically Shooting Multiple 360° Images For HDRI.
2. Shoot Backplates with phone camera, and organize files efficiently
3. Automatically calculate exposure settings, allowing to cover wide EV range (this app is now capable shooting up to ± 9.0 EV range). This means you will not need to struggle with ISO or Shutter Speed Setting anymore with this app.
4. Automatically Download Images just shot or afterwards with file name changed to be meaningful.
5. Comprehensive logging functions to allow TD working without pressure on set. Allowing Thumbnails, Comments, image file inspection etc.
6. Comprehensive tutorial included.
7. Connection, Theta Battery and Capacity Indicator.
8. Now this app can shoot endlessly for those need no-brainer keep shooting set recorded.
9. A denoise shooting mode allows shooting with same parameter 6 times for each ev configuration, so you can utilize denoise functions in post production software.
1. This app requires a minimum Theta firmware version.
Theta S: 1.82
Theta SC: 1.20
Theta V: 1.11
Theta Z1: 1.11
eg. for Theta S,
RICOH provided an app here https://theta360.com/en/support/download/firmware/s/. A tutorial on how to upgrade is here https://theta360.com/en/support/manual/s/content/pc/pc_09.html
2. This app supports the latest Theta Z1 device.
Also working with Theta SC and Theta V, it actually performing better on Theta V and Z1, since they have wider EV range on iso/shutter speed/image resolution setting.
3. This app doesn't work with the Client Mode, nor the Bluetooth. Please make sure to turn off Theta device Client Mode for newer Theta V and Theta Z1 devices. Client Mode means Theta device and Mobile phone connects to the same router with same LAN. This app only works when the mobile phone connects to Theta device's Wifi Hotspot.
Last Edit, 2019-10-05, By Jianming Guo
Added support for the new Theta Z1 device.
Fixed many bugs.
Added some indicator functions for diagnose Theta device connection issue.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.