“Instant, awesome panoramas” — CNET
“Easy as pie … impressively sharp.” — Gizmodo
“Feels like magic” — TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
Beautiful panoramas made easy.
Take stunning 360 panoramas everywhere. 360 Panorama turns your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad into a full featured 360 degree panoramic camera. Easily capture immersive panoramas in seconds and instantly share your 360 view with the world. Simply pan the camera and watch as images are stitched seamlessly. 360 Panorama captures the scene in a way you never could with a traditional camera.
Designed to take full advantage of your device.
• Unbeatable speed: Taps into the raw power of your device to stitch panoramas in realtime.
• Magical gyro viewing: Use your gyroscope to interact — look around in 360 degrees.
• Never forget a location: Every panorama is GPS tagged, complete with a compass heading.
Share your immersive 360 views — with anyone.
• Share online: Shared panoramas can be viewed on any computer or device. App not required!
• Post on Facebook: Post 360 views on your wall or send to a photo album — all from the app.
• Tweet in 360: Share jaw-dropping scenes your friends can view anywhere, even inside their Twitter app.
• Email 360 views: Say “wish you were here” in a whole new way.
More than an app — an amazing website, too.
• Free and safe panorama storage online: Upload panoramas to your account and access them from your desktop or mobile browser.
• Automatic quality boost: Cloud enhancement automatically retouches your panoramas over time!
• Join the community: Help build a world of panoramas for everyone to enjoy on 360verse.com.
• Share and embed: Sharing online is just as easy as in-app. Plus, you can even embed panoramas into your website or blog.
“360 is simple to use and jaw-dropping when shared!” — William
“Hands down the best interface for taking panoramas with the iPhone! ... And best of all, the output is fantastic!” — Chance
“I just want to say that this was the single best customer experience I have ever had, either in person or over the Internet.” — Chris
“Just downloaded this 360 Panorama App. Kinda dope....” — Chamillionaire
360 Panorama supports all recent iPhone and iPad models since the iPhone 4. Includes native iPad support.
This update fixes a crash on startup for iPhone 6s Plus users as well as iPad mini 3 users. For iPhone 6s users who tried the last update, please try again, as a code merge issue led to the fix not being deployed.
This includes the fixes and improvements from the major refresh (4.4.4):
- Fix for Twitter authentication issues which caused problems during login and sharing to Twitter.
- Update to the latest Facebook and Twitter SDKs
- Fixes for a few UI layout issues and small bugs throughout the app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Accelerometer Alone = Not Good
This app would be cool if it didn’t lose track of where the pano was in physical space. For some reason it drifts ever so slightly, causing tearing. The only solution is to move the phone, but introduce parallax, which is not really a good solution. Not sure why it doesn’t align based off of the accelerometer AND camera feed. Just take what the camera sees when it’s on an already photographed part of the grid and double check occasionally.
I find even using the technique I use for shooting manually-stitched panoramas do not work with this for a full sphere. It’s not useless for hemispheres, though.
Never had accelerometer issues with this phone: it’s fairly new, and the few AR apps I’ve run work very well with no graphics drift.
Don't buy many apps, this was worth it
As the title says, I'm almost strictly a free app girl but this one struck me as worth the risk. While vacationing in Paris, I wanted a way to create full 360 images that could capture the sky, ground, and 360 of where I stood. My idea was to share this on Facebook with family back in the states and use Facebook's 360 feature to show them Paris through my eyes.
The app is not perfect but it does so exactly what I wanted it to do. You need to move slowly and start in the area you want the light to be correct in as it doesn't auto adjust very well. Again, move slowly. It took a 2-3 trial and error shots to get the movement right.
You'll also want to use the social upload feature built in, it isn't perfect but you'll get the 360 feature perfectly every time. There is a save to film room feature but those photos don't appear to upload correctly as 360s when done that way. The app created itself a folder on Facebook to dump the photos which was perfect for me as I didn't want me feed clogged with them.
Absolutely worth the two dollars! This app turns your expensive, taken-for-granted iPhone camera and turns it into a real 360 degree panoramic camera! Of course it just splices (Seamlessly and flawlessly, might I add) together multiple pictures and although this application provides no physical enhancements to your camera, but it allows you access to leading Artificial Intelligence for one three-hundredth of the price! If there was anything I could change, I would change absolutely nothing! Well, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want it to be free. But who doesn't! I’ve tried every SINGLE free 360 pano app, and even a few even more expensive ones, though none of them are even CLOSE to the easy navigable interface, smart stitching system, and overall smoothness of 360 Panorama!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.