360ed's Elements AR is a learning product that includes a FREE 4D Augmented Reality Application paired with colorful flashcards for learners to easily understand the chemical elements that are the building blocks of all materials in the Universe.
App Features and Sections (Free Download)
AR (Augmented Reality)
- Explore elements and learn the detailed explanations with 4D animations and interactive displays by scanning the front and back sides of flashcards
- Discover the relevant binary compounds by scanning the back sides of selected cards
- Compare the properties of two corresponding elements by scanning the front sides of two cards together
- Review the information of the binary compounds that have been discovered using the AR feature
- Learn the periodic trends of the elements with 4D interactive models
- Answer quizzes based on fun and exciting games for deeper learning
- You can also peek at the conversation between our beloved characters, Genius Bot (Ge Ge) and Thuta, as they are journeying through the fundamental concepts in Chemistry.
What is in the box?
- 30 Scannable Elements Flashcards
- The Scannable Periodic Table Card
- The Periodic Table Sheet
- User Guide
- A QR code for activation on up to 3 devices
Water-resistant and durable flashcards teach students the position and family of each element in the periodic table and also physical, chemical, and periodic properties, and its history. All the information is visually illustrated in a way that is easy to understand and hard to forget.
You can purchase the physical product box at https://www.360ed.org/ and get the QR code for up to three devices.
Let's use the Elements AR application to nurture smarter kids so we don't fall behind in the new era of technology.
- minor bugs fix
- updated onboarding flow
Ratings and Reviews
Worth to use it !
I have been facing difficulties in memorizing information about elements until I discovered 360ed's Elements AR Application. This app has made the learning process enjoyable and engaging for me. I find myself constantly intrigued to explore further. Additionally, I appreciate the app's approach in explaining the conceptualization of basic chemistry through the use of adorable characters. It has truly enhanced my understanding and retention of the subject matter.
Develop your chemistry skills with this app
A child of my relative was having difficulties learning Chemistry until he found this app. 360ed’s Element AR app contains easy to understand facts about the Chemistry concepts, great visualization and real-world use cases and examples to help children understand Chemistry better.
User-Friendly Education App
This app is absolutely feasible and it creates fun-learning environment for me.
Highly highly recommended!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 360ed Pte Ltd
- 200.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Burmese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 360ed