With the 360iQ mobile application, you can step out of the office, but not away from your business.
- Watch Live and Historical video in High Definition from all your locations.
- Be everywhere at once. See multiple stores streaming simultaneously.
- Integrate your existing surveillance with transactional data.
- View transactions as they occur using Live Sales functionality.
- Our intuitive algorithms will flag incidents for you to review, saving you time & money.
- Be alerted when any suspicious activities occur such as discount abuse, employee meal abuse, backdoor theft, and more.
- Track your enterprise Key Performance Indicators in real time in one place using Reports.
- Use Custom Reports to tailor reports to your specific business needs.
- View reports generated by the 360iQ auditing team.
- Notify other users about questionable transactions so you can work as a team to resolve issues.
With the latest release, we implemented bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The past 3-4 weeks the app continues to buffer when trying to connect. It’s very annoying. A few of my colleagues are having the same issue. When this happens, I would delete the app and download it again. Once I do this, then I’m able to connect. I’m not sure what’s been going on. I have had this app for almost a year now and never had any issue like this. Was there any update that took place that’s causing this set back. I hope we get this fix soon. It’s very inconvenient.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear this. To be able to help you, we need more information. Could you please report an issue by using the in-app function for this? You can easily access it by clicking: More → Feedback. Thank you in advance.
What’s the point?
I’ve been having issues with this app for months. First, everything would continuously buffer and nothing would load. I decided to uninstall then reinstall the app to see if that would fix it. Once I had the app again, it wouldn’t let me log in, saying the password was incorrect even though I would change the password and then login with the changed password. Then, it finally let me log in and everything seemed fine until it wasn’t. Now when I try logging in, it says something went wrong, try again later. What’s even the point of this app if it’s never going to work? I’ve needed it to make sure my employees are doing their jobs and to validate stories given about customers/interactions and I haven’t been able to use it at all. I’m very flustered.
Can’t save password
When signing in, there is a checkbox to save the password. But it never works.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DTIQ HOLDINGS, INC
- 67.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Polish, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © DTiQ