With 3CX you can call, video and chat on your iOS device via your office extension, wherever you are! Requires 3CX V18.
Remote-enable your workforce with 3CX. In combination with 3CX installed at your office or hosted in the cloud, this app allows you and your team to use your office extension from anywhere. After installing the app, scan the QR code shown in the web client and get started.
Important read: This app is only for use with 3CX V18 and is not a standalone app.
More information: https://www.3cx.com
- Added support for H264 video codec
- Added support for CRM contacts
- Fixed: Call Quality bars not updating
- Fixed: Editing a contact field removes the photo on save
- Fixed: Dialer number overlapping call status if device text size is maximum
- Fixed: App no longer make call to Siri invoked number
- Fixed: Voicemail contact not resolved in specific scenario
- Fixed: Missing avatars in Recordings
- Fixed: Presence status not updating while in voicemail menu
- Fixed: Recents badge cleared when request is not fulfilled
- Fixed: Duplicated system extensions in Forwarding Rules
- Fixed: Issues for SMS chats coming from alphanumeric numbers
- Fixed: Bridge remote party resolved as local extension
- Fixed: CRM, M365 and Personal contacts not matching incoming call notification
- Updated the installation screen
- Updated Dutch translations
- Minimum supported iOS version increased to 15.0
Ratings and Reviews
The app would be significantly better if getting to voicemail was more direct. The ability to customize which items were fast access icons along the bottom would fix that for me, as I have no need for the chat feature and would prefer VM access there instead. Also, the ability to scrub forward and back in voicemail within the app would be a huge improvement.
Found a bug
Amending my rating to one star and hopefully catch the attention within development.
We have an installation with several soft phones. The problem is the 3CX app will stop receiving phone calls, chats and notifications if the app is not opened within a given 7 day period. After 7 days of inactivity 3CX PBX stops the push and the extension appears as “not registered”. There is NO indication on the user’s phone that the 3CX app is in this state. In other words, the app you download to provide a VoIP line stops working after 7 days of inactivity. No incoming service. The workaround is to open the app within every 7 day timeout.
So how about a simple enhancement that detects 5 or 6 days of inactivity and pushes a notification to the app like an “inactivity notice”. The user opens the app to see the notification and a new 7 day timer is started. But more importantly the app still works and provides constant VoIP services as expected .
Terrible with IOS16
My company has been using this app since the start of the pandemic for everyone to work from home. I really enjoyed working from home and this app a lot at first because I could have my AirPods in to answer calls leaving me hands free to type. However since I updated to IOS 16 there are definite issues. I thought it was my original AirPods or my iPhone 12 at first, but I’ve upgraded both my iPhone and AirPods and I’m still having issues. Customers are constantly telling me that they can’t hear me, my connection is breaking up, or that I sound muffled. Additionally if I use without AirPods, my phone does not go dark like it does with regular iPhone calls.
However if I call someone outside of the app it’s crystal clear. Not sure what’s happening, but someone better fix it because I really don’t want to go back into my office.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 62.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Copyright ©2023 3CX Ltd.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.