View, analyze, markup, translate and share any 3D CAD model or drawing including dwg, catia, x_t, stp, igs files and more. Files can be opened directly from email, Dropbox or Google Drive. Once you upload a model into your app, you can easily:
- View the model from any angle, zoom in and rotate
- Apply a bounding box for quick measurements
- Markup and make annotations
- View job information on models
- Email the model directly from the app. Recipients can view and rotate the model from their email - no need to create their own account. Links to the model can also be sent via Slack or any other app.
- Build a catalog of models for future reference
- Log into the free app from your computer and translate your models from any format into stl, step and 3D pdfs.
We help machine shops increase profitability by cataloging and enabling instant search of your library of previous work, capturing all of your quotes and models in one place for immediate recall. Instantly know if you won the previous bid, and if so, how profitable the job was. With that formerly tribal knowledge captured, cataloged and searchable, you’ll quote faster, work more efficiently, and manufacture more profitably.
Most organizations still develop quotes and estimates semi-manually. They lack the tools to view a CAD drawing or model, instantly search their catalog for previous models and quotes to use as templates, and easily see if those previous models were profitable. It’s the 21st century, but most still quote like it’s 1995. Machine Research provides the automation tools to catalog your models for instant search based on desired parameters. From the catalog, you’ll have all the job information associated with making the part that’s easily accessible and sharable for the whole team. Machine Research takes the knowledge from your employees’ heads, and catalogs and automates it to make your quoting process faster and more efficient, and your business more profitable.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Updates and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A good start
Faster than A360. Combines individual parts into 1 part, which is a deal breaker for me. I will not use it and keep looking.
I really like this app. Very useful in viewing 3D files; however, it crashes repeatedly and randomly. To the point of frustration. Initially I set it up to use one of my Google Drives but later deleted that account. The app keeps failing when I try to add a file from the Google Drive and rightfully so but I cant find an option to change to another Google Drive account. Has the potential of being an excellent app if they can resolve its crash issues and better “settings” manipulation.
Just what I was looking for
Was sent STP files to view. This app opens them up in seconds and displays well. Can spin image etc. works great. Thanks.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Machine Research Corporation
- 52 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Machine Research Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.