Learning in 3D with all new UI
"3D Engineering Animations" provides information, visualization and animations on 3D models, which can be downloaded within the app. A 3D interactive model helps to visualize working mechanisms from all sides. Models can be rotated, enlarged and panned.
1. Enable/disable 3D parts to see the parts which exactly you want to view.
2. Information of each 3D models' parts and other mechanism available through Animation Dictation and Search Engine.
3. Download 3D Models from Online Library and visualize them anytime. Some of the 3D Models in the Online Library:
a) V6 Engine (Automobile)
b) Arduino (Electronics)
c) Planetary Gearbox (Automobile)
d) Wind Turbine (Energy)
e) Car Suspension (Automobile)
f) Car Steering (Automobile)
g) Gear Transmission (Automobile)
h) Pneumatic Gripper (Hydraulics)
i) Stop Valve (Hydraulics)
j) Radial Engine (Aeronautics)
k) Watt Governor (Mechanical)
l) Differential System (Automobile)
m) Clutch Pad (Automobile)
n) Airbus (Visualization)
o) Planetary Gearbox (Automobile)
p) Lathe (Industrial), etc. (More content added every month)
4. "Animations + Dictation of information related to the model" of 3D Models.
5. Rotation, Pan and Scale Sensitivity of the 3d model can be controlled.
6. Eagle's Eye Mode: Can see through the objects for skeletal view of an object.
Usage and Navigation:
1. Rotate the scene by dragging your finger over the model.
2. Zoom the model in and out by pinching with your fingers.
3. Pan the model by swiping two fingers over the model.
4. Toggle check/uncheck the part to enable/disable them.
5. Reset the camera to get the initial view of the model.
6. Internet Connection is mandatory to download models. Downloaded models can be viewed in Offline Mode.
Note: App is supported in 6 Languages(+ dictation):
Note: A 3D Model size ranges from 2-5 MB. Otherwise, internet connection is required for TTS information which hardly takes 1 KB per session. So, only downloading models use up little data; visualizing pre-downloaded models take negligible data, if internet connected.
This is a must have app for students who are interested in learning/visualizing different structures in 3D animations.
- New UI
- New 3D Models added
- In App Purchase bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app! Only one problem
This app is amazing, however, I really want to get rid of the ads. I have tried about everything, remove ads button, etc, I dont seem to be able to get to the purchase area.. can you assist? I’m running an iPad Pro gen 3.. many thanks!
Developer Response ,
Sorry for late reply. I will update the app. This is problem with everyone. Its app problem which will be sorted in next update.
I am deleting
No adds so far but all you do is touch it and it shows you what that piece is and how do you continue on different 3Ds
Great app but hard to use on iPhone10
The format just doesn’t really fit on the screen it’s very disproportionate and it’s cut out at the top of the screen a bit where the speaker is. But the this app was amazing when I had an android
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vaibhav Kokare
- 170.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Vaibhav Kokare
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads Permanently (D) $1.99
- Remove Ads Permanently (C) $4.99
- Remove Ads Permanently (B) $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.