Fly along with your DJI drone including real-time 3D conversion in the most advanced FPV app!
- 2D and 3D FPV for any VR.
- Gimbal head tracking.
- Wireless screen share.
- Drone 360 head tracking.
- Toggle between drone camera and rear iPhone camera.
- 3D image capturing capability.
- Full control of DJI drone (image & video capturing via remote buttons, exposure adjustment, etc.) in VR mode.
- Navigate the VR menu using remote C1 and C2 buttons. This means you don't need to take off your head set to change settings.
- Patented real time 2D to 3D conversion technology.
- Video multi screen. See your phone's camera video stream at the same time while seeing your drone's video feed.
- Toggle between main screen and miniature screen input options.
- Map viewer. Split your screen into two: upper screen for FPV video and lower screen for a big map!
- Drone position is tracked in map view.
- In the map the drone icon is in 3D!
- Option to activate head tracking feature to increase and decrease map size.
- Download video and photos from inside preview mode.
- Binocular mode allows you to zoom in and out using iPhone camera.
- Ultra HDR takes 5 images with different exposures and stitches them into one HDR image.
- RAW HDR image capture option.
- Adjust photo format.
- Adjust photo image size.
- Adjust photo and video exposure.
- In-flight panorama viewer.
- Screen recording feature.
- VR preview mode.
- Option to activate permanent OSD.
- OSD: Battery, Voltage, Height, Speed, Distance, Satellites
- Settings are saved when you re-open the app your last used settings are set.
- Return to default settings button.
- In head tracking mode you can use remote sticks and head tracking of drone pitch and camera roll simultaneously.
- Digital zoom for Phantom 4 and Inspire 1.
- Head tracking option for digital zoom: look up and down to zoom in and out.
- Info units: select between metric and imperial.
- Drone position indicator relative to home: helps you get back to take off place easier.
- Video format selection.
- Grid lines can be activated/ deactivated.
+Wireless screen share with up to 5 iOS devices!
+ Download videos and photos from the DJI drone.
+ View side by side screen shots using any VR headset.
+ Browse drone gallery and download gallery.
VR MODE RC NAVIGATION
- Pressing C1+C1 on the DJI remote opens VR menu.
- Press C1 to scroll down in menu.
- Press and hold C1 to scroll up in menu.
- Press C2 to activate option in menu.
- Close VR menu by pressing C1+C2
*** PHANTOM STANDARD MODE!
This allows Phantom Standard owners to use all the option features by pressing on screen user buttons instead of using remote input.
- DJI Mavic Pro
- DJI Spark
- DJI Phantom 4
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- DJI Phantom 3 Advanced
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional
- DJI Phantom 3 4K
- DJI Inspire 1 (X3, X5 and Pro)
- DJI Inspire with FLIR camera
- DJI Inspire 2
Simply connect your iPhone to the DJI Phantom 3 or Inspire 1 remote control via USB or WiFi. Insert your iPhone into a VR headset, and you are instantly transported into the skies.
+ iPhone 7
+ iPhone 7 Plus
+ iPhone 6S
+ iPhone 6S Plus
+ iPhone 6
+ iPhone 6 Plus
+ iPhone 5/5S
REAL TIME 2D TO 3D CONVERSION! See depth, so near things look near and far things look far!
Visual Vertigo's patented technology is based on single lens cameras! It converts the live video feed into real 3D right on your mobile device using the app 3D FPV app without any additional latency!
You'll embark on the most epic flight of your life. The real-time 3D experience will give you a vertigo feeling that is out of this world.
3D FPV is compatible with any virtual reality headset that can hold an iPhone.
Contact us if you have any questions: email@example.com
- Added compatibility for DJI Spark
- Improved speed
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
High Hopes...rather disappointed
I have a Zeiss Cinemizer and wanted to try my VR headset to gain a larger field of view and also to add head tracking. The un-updated "updated" user guide is the same two paragraph nonsense from the beginning showing the promise of yaw head tracking. (Update-one picture added) I am sure if you fly the phantom 3 or inspire this might be more fun but I have the phantom 4.
First of all the good things are that you can switch between iPhone camera and drone camera and even have them both up on the screen. Now you can watch people making fun of you while you wear your VR headset in public! Yeah!! Of course if you use head tracking and look down the iPhone camera is now focusing on your feet so keep that in mind.
Side to side head tracking doesn't work on the phantom 4 so for $30 what is the real advantage? Can't I just roll my dial to lower my camera and avoid wearing a VR headset and also drastically raise your chances of getting and or retaining a girlfriend? (I refuse to leave my backyard) I guess $30 and a cheap VR headset is a cheap FPV setup but it still lacks any way to track your flights, give map overlays like Dji go, or add to your user totals and social network. Aside from that - if you can spring for the hdmi upgrade for the P4 - there are better and more comfortable ways to view FPV than a VR headset. All jokes aside it is a noble effort but until it can control P4 Yaw... I'll stick with the DJI app.
Poor customer service
I bought this app 2 months ago not realizing that it didn’t work with the Mavic Air. I emailed the developer and asked if they planned on supporting it soon. Their response was “We plan to add support for Mavic air in the coming 2 weeks.” That was over 2 months ago and subsequent emails to them have elicited no response. I’ve tried on 3 separate occasions to contact them again and have been ignored each time. Don’t waste your time with this company.
Update...months later...still nothing. Don’t buy this app!!
Best FPV app for DJI Mavic!
I am flying a Mavic and must say that the 3D effect is much better than I have imagined possible coming from only one camera. The fact that this is even possible is insane.
Seeing the depth using my VR headset and the stereo video stream from my DJI Mavic gives me totally new feeling flying the drone!
- Visual Vertigo Software Technologies GmbH
- 153.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Visual Vertigo
- In-App Purchases
- Third user $4.99
- Fourth user $4.99
- Fifth user $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.