The human body is the most perfect machine, here we will see on 3D the human body organs, a basic encyclopedia with each group too, all 3D organs models can be rotate in all directions.
This encyclopedia you will find content on the nervous system, circulatory system, endocrine system, excretory system, digestive, reproductive, urinary system and more.
This is one of many beautiful encyclopedic medical applications 3D on a great repertoire.
You can find the rest of this applications like this, just place a search on the store with the word:
And of course your comments and emails are always welcome for updates, suggestions and provide a better service for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Lacking in many areas
1) Color shading is ridiculous and textures lacking on many anatomical renderings with anomalous color bands, etc.
2) No "opening up" an organ to see interior structures.
3) No labeling of organ structures.
4) Fixed window size until I read about the command-F is someone else's review.
5) Who picked the color scheme and type size for the "encyclopedia?" On my hi-res MacBook Pro, I can barely read it. No way to scale the type. The blue type on a dark background is a beginner-level design student's mistake. Really poor readability!
6) I used an anatomy book in nursing school that had a section of transparencies in the middle that was more detailed and useful than this app.
7) This app might be useful for the layman; it is definitely not a professional-level application.
8) This app has an overall cartoonish look.
This is my assessment based on sixteen years as a Registered Nurse. I'm hoping for drastic updates to this application that will cement a place firmly in the pro-level tier of medical apps. But I'm not holding my breath.
Not the greatest
I was really looking forward to using this app for school. 1) the way the program is made, you cant really view the whole page. There is no scroll up/down bar for you to read more or look at other options. 2) when you click on an organ, you just see the organ. There is no labelling of parts that pops up when you scroll on the organ, nor is there any type of 3D movement of the organ. Hopefully there will more updates made to this application, as it will be very beneficial to health majors.
$4.00 worth of useless garbage
If you're helping your pre-teen learn about the human body, you might find this app useful. If you're in a high school or college level anatomy or A&P course, this is useless. The graphics are horrible, so inaccurate and lacking in detail that they have no value as a study aid. You can't manipulate the images, not even simple actions, like rotating them, let alone 'exploding' them, so that you can see how bones or joints fit together.
Scrape toghether a few more dollars, and go buy yourself an anatomy coloring book. That will keep you busy until someone does this right, and puts these guys out of business.
- usamau03 barrienmela
- 57.3 MB
OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © usa03
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.