Virtual tours (also for VR goggles) of landmarks from Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Morocco, Kuwait, Yemen, Macedonia, Holland, Belgium and France. Examine the marvels of Islamic architecture, visit mosques, tombs, palaces of sultans, museums, inns, baths, castles, towers, old houses, squares, parks, nature, religious sites, ancient cities, space and other places with more than a thousand 360 degree panoramic images in high quality. Go up the Eiffel tower, go inside the Egyptian Pyramids and even visit Mars! You will feel as if you are there...
VR headsets can be chosen from a list of presets or using a QR code.
If there is no preset or a QR code, or you simply want to improve the perceived quality, you can use the unique VR settings option. You can make corrections on the eye separation, vertical center, screen to lens distance, barrel distortion, chromatic aberration and field of view.
- Move your mobile device around and see the environment as if you were holding a camera.
- You can use your fingers to pan around or zoom in- and out.
- Tap the screen to see the hotspots (if any). Tapping the hotspots will move you to that location.
- To prevent screen rotation keep your finger on the screen while turning the device.
- When in VR mode in a place, look down to exit.
- When in VR mode, if the scene is turning by itself, leave the device on the table for about 30 seconds. This will trigger auto-calibration of the gyroscope sensor.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- New stereoscopic 3D & space panoramas
- New VR viewers
- New UI elements
- Remote controller support
- Hotspots for VR
- QR code generation
- Multiple custom/scanned viewers
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I like it very much but it need more .. In dubai there are alot and usa and the old things in jordon al batra and lover in paris and disneypark .. Disneyland.. And some stuff in hollywood ... It is cool but need updates .. Keep the good working
It’s a good game but could use some more places I’m talkin Tokyo, Italy, Walt Disney World Florida, you know things that appeal to the eye people will ask for the leaning tower of Pisa and the Roman colosseum and maybe some people want this game to be just a little more fleshed out like you can walk or a little flying animation when going to another place or to be able to see all these places at night
Phenomenal VR experience
This has to be a labor of love as it is so well done. Works great in 3D mode with an iPhone and 3D viewer. It works just as well in QTVR mode on an iPad. Even better that it's modest in size and works with older versions of iOS. And the choices of "destinations" is outstanding. Exceptionally nice job!
The developer, Ercan Gigi, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ercan Gigi
- 40.8 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 5.1.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Ercan Gigi