●It is a unique camera app that allows you to take 3D photos with a perspective effect in real-time.
●The fastest method for 3D photography. Excellent UI design with just one touch on the camera screen.
●This is a system that creates parallax between the image at touchdown and the image at touchup.
(Touchdown-> Move the camera a little sideways-> Touchup-> Stop shooting)
●Anaglyph support. Anyone can see 3D photos using red and blue glasses.
●In addition, this app supports autostereoscopic vision. You can see either the parallel method or the intersection method.
● If you set the shooting mode to normal, you can also create normal perspective photos.
- If you have strong strabismus, use red / blue glasses to view in anaglyph mode.
- Red and blue glasses can be easily made with cellophane sold at hundred-yen shops.
- Those who can perform autostereoscopic viewing can also enjoy stereoscopic viewing by turning off the anaglyph mode.
[About autostereoscopic vision]
This is a method of viewing the image of the left eye and the image of the right eye with the naked eye while feeling the three-dimensional image in three dimensions.
There are two methods for autostereoscopic viewing: the parallel method and the cross method.
The parallel method is a method in which the left image is viewed with the left eye and the right image is viewed with the right eye.
The cross method is a method of viewing the left image with the right eye and the right image with the left eye.
You can easily find out how to practice the parallel method and dating method by searching the web.
Stereoscopic vision is said to improve the ability to focus with both eyes and help restore vision.
It is thought to promote the movement of the eye muscles and visual field, thereby activating the brain.
- Stereoscopic image layout: [Normal] / [Anaglyph] / [L][R] / [R][L]
- Perspective effect depth setting: Touch operation on the image
- Fisheye effect depth
- Storage resolution: 20-100% of original resolution
- Save to camera roll: 3D photo
- 3D photo sharing: AirDrop, LINE, Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram, ...
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.