Display 3D objects, scenes, and animations on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac. The document-based user interface for opening documents is beautiful and easy to use. You can access files that are stored locally, on iCloud Drive, and other cloud storage services.
• Display simple or complex 3D objects and scenes
• View your content with up to 120 FPS on devices with ProMotion display (otherwise in 60 FPS)
• Choose your point of view by using the free moving camera with touch controls
• Display the scene graph of your scene to see what objects are present (grouped by their categories and parent-child relationships)
• Choose from various debug settings to help trouble shoot your scene (e.g., display wireframes, bones, cameras)
• Color accurate presentation of your content with support of HDR on devices with wide color displays
• Support for vertex and fragment shaders written in the Metal Shading Language
• Extremely fast as the app is based on Metal 2 and uses heavily multi-threading for various tasks
Supported document types:
• SceneKit (.scn)
• Alembic (.abc)
• Universal Scene Description (.usd, .usda, .usdc)
• Universal Scene Description Mobile (.usdz)
• Polygon (.ply)
• Wavefront Object (.obj)
• Standard Tessellation Language (.stl)
Added support for Apple silicon.
Ratings and Reviews
Can't see the render
The only way to see the object is to turn on the wire frame. I wish I could have learned this without spending the $10. Useless!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- designmatic GmbH
- 1.4 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2022 designmatic GmbH. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.