Top 10 Game in 40 Countries - #1 Racing Game in 50 Countries - #1 Sports Game in 65 Countries - Thank you for the Support!
Jump into the Drivers Seat of 25 Awesome Cars in 3D Real Test Drive – the Track Day Racing Simulator!!
Feel the power and unique handling of each car – perfect your driving and impress the Track Day spectators with your supreme racing skills!
Nimble Hatchbacks, Slick Saloons, Speedy Sports Cars, Lovely Luxury cars, Massive 4x4’s & SUV’s, Limos and Stunning Supercars are all waiting to be driven to the limit on the Realistic racing track. Extra Cars and Car Packs are available as options in-app purchases!
Features dozens of Circuits and Test Drive courses to test the performance of these beautiful cars to the maximum.
Choose from various camera views including Real Cockpit Cameras for every car, for the most immersive driving experience. Get a good view of your surroundings to help make it through the courses without damage!
Can you be the Best Track Day Driver in the World?
• Huge collection of 25 Amazing Cars of all types and performance!
• Challenging levels to push your skill to the limit on the realistic Track Day Circuit
• Customisable control methods (tilt, buttons, wheel)
• Multiple views (including drivers-eye view with rear view mirrors)
• Easy modes available (with separate leader boards) as optional in-app purchases for an easier ride!
• iOS Optimisation: runs perfectly on anything from the original iPad 1 to the latest 5th Generation widescreen devices.
PLEASE NOTE: This game is free to play, but charges real money for fun additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The game isn't realistic and realistic means that it has perfect graghics which this game has horrible horrible graghics
Why don't you just leave all the good cars unlocked when we first buy the app?
There's only two unlocked cars when first buy the game. But you have to buy the rest. What a ripoff.
This is stupid
This game will not leave you alone until you spend money plus its a trap they let you have it free but wont let you do anything
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.