Playing Rubik's Cube on iPhone feels playing a real one!
- Realistic graphics makes you feel playing with real Rubik's Cube.
- Swipe the cube with your finger to rotate the layer of cube. Swipe through the blank area to rotate the cube.
- You can also tap the Undo button to undo the last action.
- Double-tap on the face of the cube to mark the face; double-tap again to remove it. After the face marked, subsequent rotations will generate guide lines to show the rotation action.
- Tilt the phone horizontally or vertically to change the viewing angle of the Rubik's Cube.
- Rubik's Cubes of 2, 3, 4 and 5- order included.
Suggestions or questions? Feel free to email: email@example.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.