Virtual 3D biological laboratory is a fascinating and absolutely new conception of learning.
***3D panorama * Geolocation * 3D models * Electronic microscope * Magnifier * Scientific experiments * Human skeleton * Tazonomy of predators * HD quality * Timelapse * Slow motion * Macro photography * micro specimens * Human blood and frog's blood * Spiders * Butterflies * Darvin minecraft * Pavlov minecraft***
A unique immersion into virtual reality is waiting for you! Feel like real scientist and make a discovery! You can make your own experiment using specialized equipment and materials. Study the objects that are in the laboratory, collect awards and share with friends in social networks. Pavlov award is waiting for you!
3D Virtual laboratory. Biology requires at least iPhone 5, iPad 2 or later devices.
CARACTERISTICS OF THE APPLICATION
● Interesting both for children and for adults
● Actual information about animals, plants, mushrooms, bacteriums
● Simulation of real subjects in scientific laboratory
● Direct participation of the user in the research
● Achievement and award system
● Materials are based on developments of specialists
● Travel around the laboratory just turking device around yourself!
● Do virtual laboratory work – prepare the specimen, examine it under the microscope and don't forget to write down your observations
● Adjust the microscope sharpeness and carefully study all objects
● Find the magnifier and carefully examine objects at a small magnification
● Study three-dimensional models, turning and zooming them
- The problem with information display in Russian in iOS 9 is eliminated
Ratings and Reviews
The lite version doesn't let you do anything, thus I can't preview enough of it to get an idea if this would be a useful tool for the level class I teach. How about a week trial or something instead of this giant advertising waste of time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.