The 3M™ Safety & Inspection Manager is a safety audit and compliance management software program that saves time and creates value for safety teams as they manage their safety programs.
Every day, safety professionals and the workers they protect fill in millions of forms to document the issuance, related training, maintenance, and inspections of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and other safety critical equipment. In addition, inspection forms are often completed to record workplace exams, behavior-based safety observations, and area inspections. Paperwork like this is often mandatory for audit and compliance purposes. 3M believes that the data it captures can also be a rich source of perspective on your workplace safety, but customers tell us that it usually remains trapped in paper files, or at best might be tabulated in a monthly excel report. What a missed opportunity to get value from something you do anyway! The 3M™ Safety & Inspection Manager, part of 3M’s Connected Safety product family, provides the tool to help safety managers move beyond compliance and make a step change in their safety programs.
Key features of this software include:
· Perform jobsite inspections and audit checks in areas with or without WiFi coverage
· Define and manage corrective actions and notifications to resolve deficiencies
· Your safety data automatically saved as you work on a secure cloud platform
· Instant access to shareable reports that print right from the screen
· Visual dashboard with clickable access to all your data at your desktop
· Flexible scheduling and alerts help ensure critical deadlines are met and compliance standards are maintained
Benefits of going digital with inspection and asset management:
· Reduce paperwork and time spent on documentation and compliance tasks
· Instant access to data and potentially valuable safety insights
· Improved visibility to asset inventory and asset assignments
· Easier access to audits, which means greater assurance of compliance
Types of equipment that can be managed:
· All types of PPE - including respirators, fall protection, hearing protection, welding systems, and more
· Eye wash stations
· Safety showers
· Fire Extinguishers
· Powered industrial vehicles
· And any other equipment requiring regular safety inspections
Download the 3M™ Safety & Inspection Manager app today to make managing your safety program quick, organized and easy.
* Ability to pre-calculate end of service life date for applicable products
* Bug fixes
* Other general user experience improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- 3M Company
- 42.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020, 3M Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.