Dating for humans. Feeld is a space where you can explore your desires and find your people. Match & meet curious & kinky couples & singles and experience what you really desire.
Gay. Lesbian. Straight. Human.
Designed for humans, however they see themselves. Come as you are.
Be open, not exposed. Explore your desires in a safe & private space.
Match & Meet
Whether looking for hookups, a fling or a relationship, date whatever your pace.
The Threesome App?
It is up to you. We offer the option to pair profiles with a partner, a lover or a curious friend and explore Feeld as a couple.
OPEN TO COUPLES & SINGLES
Date solo or invite your partner to browse Feeld as a couple.
Meet curious & open-minded humans for a fling, a threesome, a relationship, or anything in-between.
MATCH & CHAT
Come together — Chat with singles, couples or create group chats for more.
Desires come with time — No need to Like or Dislike someone to browse through all profiles now.
Always know who likes you — Future Connections* lets you view anyone who’s Liked you. You decide if you want to engage.
Private profile — Hide your profile from Discover & interact with existing connections only.
PRIVATE & SAFE
No real names needed — Use an imaginary name.
Stay safe and private — Make your account invisible to your Facebook friends*.
Send permanent or disappearing photos in chat.
Curious, open-minded, verified. All humans on Feeld are Facebook-verified.
Download Feeld now to discover and explore your real desires. Chat with and meet real people in a judgement-free zone. Open to all genders and sexual identities, Feeld an inclusive space where everyone can be honest with themselves while being responsible towards others.
*Majestic Membership feature. Discover our Majestic Membership for iOS and experience Feeld to the fullest.
You must be at least 18 years of age to access and use Feeld.
The app is free to download and use.
Additional features are available when you join the Majestic Membership, an optional paid subscription service that funds the app’s development.
The Majestic Membership is available for £14,99/month a month or at a discounted 3-month rate of £29.98 upfront (equal to *£9.99* per month). Subscriptions must be managed by the members and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the member's Account Settings after purchase.
Members can test the Majestic Membership with a free 7-day trial. The 7-day trial begins when a member signs up for the subscription through their iTunes account. The subscription will be charged on the 7th day unless the member cancels 24 hours before the 7-day trial ends.
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the member purchases a subscription.
To cancel the Membership, members must cancel directly through their iTunes account.
Cancellations begin at the end of the current subscription period.
All purchases are billed to the payment method that you designate when you sign up for an Apple ID as part of your iTunes account and will appear as Feeld on your iTunes statement.
Terms and Conditions can be found here: https://feeld.co/terms
- Celebrate Pride with our customised icons (or stay discreet with an alternative plain icon).
- Private Photos are available to all Majestic Members: share special snaps with Connections only.
- Read Mal, our quarterly literary journal, accessible via our updated Settings section.
Ratings and Reviews
Really enjoying the app, but keeps glitching
First off, I love this app for many reasons. It’s GREAT for a person like me to find other like minded individuals in my community. I think it’s fantastic for finding poly and kinky folx to meet for fun, friendship, and more. Truly the best app of this sort of content I’ve found.
However, I hate that it’s connected to my Facebook, which makes me wary of privacy, and I could only choose photos off Facebook too. Also, the app keeps freezing, making me close out almost every hour. I literally just had to delete the app and re download it as it would not keep me logged in. I want to keep using it, but it’s becoming very annoying.
Developer Response ,
Hey Celinerw , I just wanted to let you know you can now upload photos directly from your device. Find out more here https://feeld.co/blog/5-2-2-device-photo-upload.
Okay I understand why you’d like to use social media on an app like this (confirming identity and whatnot), but to not have any other options outside of facebook?? I don’t really know anyone who’s 18+ that uses Facebook besides my older family members, which is exactly why I deleted mine. So if I wanted to use this app I’d have to make a Facebook account that I wouldn’t even use, thus making them confirm my identity through my phone number, aka it’s freaking pointless for someone who doesn’t have a Facebook to go through the registration. Truly annoying because this seems to be an app that would have had many influential impacts and hopefully modify the way we think of love, yet it’s being limited by the need of an outdated platform. I would give zero stars if I could because I wish the registration process was worked on A LOT more. Let me know when you drop the need for social media and we’ll chat ;)
This app would be so much better if these two problems were fixed. Overall, I’m happy for the album uploads and other fixes.
1. Location wise. A lot of people are using feeld. I live in nyc. Brooklyn. They’re shouldn’t that less people in Brooklyn. There’s more people using tinder there than here! It’s a ghost town.
2. Please, do your best at separating the couples away from the single profiles or try to make a selection for people that are creating an account with their partners. The male+female/female+female/etc. Isn’t working out. I am strictly monogamous and I’m really tired of seeing men who have SINGLE in their profiles, but mislead/mention that they have a girlfriend. They can make couple accounts, not that difficult. It would REALLY MAKE MY DAY. But the couple accounts are still shown on the single list as well as for queer and other non-hetero/bi profiles. Annoying.
3. When you report someone, it closes the app or it reopens the app or it just doesn’t work. I use an iPhone, so I don’t know if this is strictly an iPhone problem. It’s just tedious.
- Feeld Ltd
- 36.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Feeld Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 30 days Membership $15.99
- 90 days Membership $31.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.