3pMaster also works with most of the external GPS if you do not want to rely on the internal sensor. We tested Garmin GLO 2 and Dual XGPS150A
The best TripMaster app ever made.
3pMaster needs a device with GPS to work. GPS sensor can be either the internal one (iPhone and iPad Cellular) or external (eg. Garmin GLO 2, Dual XGPS150A, etc)
Using 3pMaster Pro you will be able to be always a step ahead, thanks to the easiness of use and the number of possible customisations.
Main features are:
● Universal App, works on both iPad and iPhone
● All the relevant information are always available on the Main View (Stage Number, Total and Partial Distance, GPS Accuracy)
● Let the app talk to you! It can announce Speed, Partial and Total Distance with the frequency you need ("Settings")
● Via "Partial Distance Beep" ("Settings") you can have the app "beeping" you the distance every "x" miles/km
● On iPhone, swipe top to bottom to show additional data (coordinate and compass). The same information are on the main screen on iPad.
● Reset the Partial Distance
● Control the app via Flic and Flic 2, the smartest wireless buttons (http://flic.io)
● Manual adjustment of the distances is available at any time (by entering the updated distance or increasing/decreasing it via the "+" and "-" buttons)
● Reverse/Rewind button to decrease the down distances in case you missed a turn (or similar)
● Pause button in case you need to temporarily stop the trail
● Show your track in real time on the map (requires data connection)
● Customise the position of the Next button on the screen (left or right)
● Test the GPS reception quality (in Settings or double tapping the label with the GPS Accuracy on the main screen)
● Select the GPS accuracy to discard measurements that are not good enough
● Manually or automatically save your tracks (enable Auto Save to save them all)
● Add your own informations to the saved tracks (name and description/notes)
● Possibility to export the saved tracks in GPX or KML format (accessible from the saved tracks list in the Map View)
● Share an image of your track with your friends
● Works with miles or kilometres, by choosing your device settings or letting you choose what you prefer ("Settings")
● "Dark Mode" support to use the app during the night or with low light situations ("Settings")
● Reduce the risk to erroneously change the view by enabling "two fingers swipe" & "double tap buttons ("Settings")
● Keep on eye on the slopes using the app inclinometer (customisable in "Settings").
● Possibility to set alarms based on the car inclination ("Inclination alert") or the sudden change of the inclination ("Gap alert")
● Possibility to enable audio confirmation for the navigations buttons (enabling "Sounds" in "Settings")
● Display the Timers using the format you prefer between seconds, tenths (12:59:59.9), hundredths (12:59:99) or thousandths (12:59:999) (iPad only)
● Possibility to show the distances with 2 or 3 decimals ("Settings")
● It works with most of the external GPS, we tested Garmin GLO 2 and Dual XGPS150A
● Need support? Out in-app contextual help is always available within the app. Give it a try!
Need a new feature? You experienced an issue or want to suggest us how to improve our 3pMaster? Tell us via support (at) 3pmaster.com, directly within the app (from the "Settings") or via our support site.
If used with iPod Touch or iPad WiFi the app needs an external GPS
Data connection is only required to access the maps.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please consider that 3pMaster Pro relies on the device GPS to measure the distances you travel. Accuracy may vary depending of the GPS satellite reception quality.
Thanks to icons8.com for several icons (http://icons8.com).
Thanks to Alice & Flavia for their patience.
New with this release:
● 3pMaster learned to speak!!!
● you can chose what the app should announce (current speed, partial and total distance) and the frequency of the announcements
● not keen to hear voice announcements? You can now decide to get a "beep" every "x" miles/km
● the buttons to manually adjust the distances (+/-) are now bigger
● introduce a new setting to require double tapping on the buttons (to avoid mistakes)
● possibility to customise the format for Time and Timers: seconds, tenths (12:59:59.9), hundredths (12:59:99) or thousandths (12:59:999) (iPad only)
● improved the Settings view (was too cluttered)
● you don't always need to have distances with 3 decimals, sometimes 2 are enough
● when working with the metric system, is now always using Km (not meters anymore when less than 1 km)
● the inclinometers now show the degrees also when selecting "Inclinometer Images" is "On"
● fixed a bug with Flic 1st generation, was not working anymore
● improved in-app tutorial and contextual help
● minor UI improvements
● we had to drop older iOS versions (sorry), 3pMaster now needs iOS 13.4 or newer
● improved the algorithm used to measure the distances
● fixed minor bugs and improved the overall app performance
New since 4.0:
● introduced GPS accuracy checks at app launch
● possibility to customise the steps for the adjustment buttons (±1, ±10 or ±100)
● introduced the GPS horizontal accuracy in the main view
● fixed a bug that preventing the export of the saved tracks in GPX or KML format
● reduced the size of the sharable image of your tracks (now more "friendly" with your favourite social network)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- stooj s.r.l.
- 11.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013-2023 Stooj srl (formerly 3pMaster ltd)
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.