How do you know if your child is prepared for the state mandated math test?
Get ready for standardized testing with hundreds of math questions covering a wide range of topics on a challenging 3rd grade level.
Topics covered include:
math with money
3rd Grade Math Testing Prep was designed for the student and family looking for an advantage in solidifying their math skills:
- Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
- Specifically appropriate questions chosen at the 3rd grade level
- Practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well you've learned
- Email test results to a parent or teacher
- Great for classrooms or at home
- Increase your math knowledge and your scores!
*With practice you can achieve your best score!*
- I love the explanations in the practice quiz. Very helpful to my students!
- Awesome! This practice makes learning fun for my daughter, who thinks learning is a total bore! Beyond pleased! Thank you!!
- Great prep app! You can really figure out where your kid is struggling and help them
- I’m in third grade and this app helped me get ready for the Texas Staar test!!!
We love to hear from you!
Please send any feedback or questions to email@example.com
Teachers can use this app with their entire classroom:
- Enter as many student names as you need
- Set the number of questions you'd like on the test
- Allow students to study and learn at their own pace
- They can practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well they've learned
- Password-protected administrator section allows you to review scores, track student improvement, and zero in on topics where they could use extra help
- Increase students' math knowledge and their scores!
Peekaboo Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 8-10
Categories: Math, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Algebra, Money
Updated to the latest code and with a totally new design.
Leave us a review, and let us know how you feel about it!
• Create a password to keep track of each student's progress
• Enter as many student names as you need
Thanks so much for all your support!
Ratings and Reviews
Math review grade 3
This is a great app and the questions were definitely on grade level. My only complaint is that they don't show you which answers you got wrong so there is no way of correcting your mistakes.
okay i guess is fun do math but not realy help 😐 🥶
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. Let us know if you have any ideas for how to make it even better. We get lots of good reviews that the app has helped people learn and practice their math, but we love to keep improving too!
Little interaction to make it more than a written test
Although this app prepares a student for test taking, there’s too many limitations on what a student can do. There’s no room for the student to work out the problem. With the iPad, there could be built in hints or manipulatives during the quizzes to help the students learn. Also, if the student gets the answer wrong, they are shown the correct answer and the method, but there’s no explanation as to why that method is the way to go. Students got the answer wrong most likely because they didn’t understand what method to use, not necessarily that they made a minor error in numbers. I understand that there’s an extended version of this app, but it seems like this version isn’t really helpful. If the changes were made to make the test more interactive and made it more reasonable to be an iPad app, then it could be used more in the classroom. At this point, I don't see much difference than a paper and pencil test.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.