3Rivers Mobile Banking 4+
Three Rivers FCU
3Rivers Mobile Banking
The 3Rivers Mobile Banking App is an easy-to-use banking solution that puts the credit union and our services in the palm of your hand 24/7—allowing you to manage your money anytime, anywhere.
The ability to use the same username and password tied to your 3Rivers Online Account Access allows for a streamlined banking experience, no matter when or where you choose to log-in!
With our mobile banking app, you can:
• Deposit check(s)*.
• See account balances in real-time.
• Transfer money and make payments on loans and credit cards.
• Pay your bills using Bill Pay.
• Make quick and easy person-to-person payments.
• Utilize budgeting tools to keep better track of your spending.
• Set card control options, like spending limits and turning cards on and off, to protect against fraud.
• Search for nearby branches and ATMs.
In order to use our mobile banking app, you need to be enrolled in 3Rivers Online Account Access. If you don’t already have an online account, signing up is easy and takes just a few moments! Visit 3riversfcu.org/enroll on your computer, mobile device, or tablet to get started.
To learn more, visit www.3riversfcu.org/mobile or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Remote deposits are only compatible with devices that have auto-focus cameras. They are not compatible with fixed-focus cameras.
Note: Electronic mail (email) is not secure. Any confidential or sensitive personal/business information should not be communicated in this manner.
3Rivers is federally insured by the NCUA.
Our new experience provides easier access to the features you use most while on the go. This new version includes updates to the accounts, mobile deposit and navigation experience.
Ratings and Reviews
While this is a great app when it works, it rarely works. I have three different banking apps and this one is my favorite as far as how it is set up and so user friendly, however, every single time I open the app, it crashes. It has been doing this for several months now. I’ve taken it into the bank and they can’t figure out the issue either. It’s super frustrating and if it continues I’m going to have to close my account at 3 Rivers. I have to have access to my account and I do not want to have to close my account so please resolve this issue.
I’ve really appreciated the incremental improvements in the app over time. My advice (since I’ve been a member for 25 years) is that you turnaround those improvements in a more timely manner. I don’t know what your analytics are saying but statistically, mobile is where it’s at.
Some specific feedback:
1. I like that you don’t have 2 separate applications for mobile (you used to have 1 that I pulled up to pay bills). The main issue with your current pay bills is that I find that mostly on weekends and holidays, there’s always an issue and I can’t access it. Maybe it’s a 3rd party that is responsible for this...if so, get on them about their SLAs and make sure that someone on your team gets an alert when this function goes down.
2. Don’t force me to log on to my laptop in order to change my password. Rarely do I carry both my laptop and my iPhone at the same time.
3. Is their messaging in this app? If so, I hadn’t noticed. I’d like to be able to send a message through the app - not call - not email. A chat function would also be helpful.
Your communication is horrible. Calling into your bank and you having to wait an hour only to have 40 people still in front of you is ridiculous. I’m at West End Bank person. I could call that bank and always reach someone right away. Even your chat service is slow. Imagine I am at work and have very little time to call with an important question. Let’s just so you’ve let me down every time.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 3 Rivers Federal Credit Union
- 84.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 3Rivers