3Rivers Mobile Banking
The 3Rivers Mobile Banking App is an easy-to-use banking solution that puts the credit union and our services in the palm of your hand 24/7—allowing you to manage your money anytime, anywhere.
The ability to use the same username and password tied to your 3Rivers Online Account Access allows for a streamlined banking experience, no matter when or where you choose to log-in!
With our mobile banking app, you can:
• Deposit check(s)*.
• See account balances in real-time.
• Transfer money and make payments on loans and credit cards.
• Pay your bills using Bill Pay.
• Make quick and easy person-to-person payments.
• Utilize budgeting tools to keep better track of your spending.
• Set card control options, like spending limits and turning cards on and off, to protect against fraud.
• Search for nearby branches and ATMs.
In order to use our mobile banking app, you need to be enrolled in 3Rivers Online Account Access. If you don’t already have an online account, signing up is easy and takes just a few moments! Visit 3riversfcu.org/enroll on your computer, mobile device, or tablet to get started.
To learn more, visit www.3riversfcu.org/mobile or email email@example.com
*Remote deposits are only compatible with devices that have auto-focus cameras. They are not compatible with fixed-focus cameras.
Note: Electronic mail (email) is not secure. Any confidential or sensitive personal/business information should not be communicated in this manner.
3Rivers is federally insured by the NCUA.
Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love my bank but overdraft charges are BS
This has been the only bank I have had/used my entire life but still get the over draft fee if i slip up and forget to transfer funds or make sure an account has money in it when a bill is auto paid. That’s bull crap. I have thousands in my savings and the computer literally does the work, just pull from another account without a $10 reminder.
Won’t pull up access to your password
I downloaded this app originally on my iPhone 6s. I had the phone save the password in my password account. Then in October of 2019 I bought a iPhone SE 2nd generation. So I thought that if I downloaded the 3Rivers app to my new phone that I could be able to pull up the password that I made that I could login into my new phone. However, the way that the app is designed I cannot pull up my password so that I can login. Won’t happen. My passwords says that there is no ‘3rivers’ app. But when I login into on my old phone it pulls up the password and automatically adds it into where the password goes. I even tried to pull it up as ‘three rivers fcu’, nothing. Now my mother who has a Samsung cell phone has had the same issue with the design of the app and it not remembering her password nor will it pull it up so she can see it.
Now I ended up having to go to a branch and request a new password so that I could get back into the app. It’s made things way more of a hassle than it should. I thought that apps were suppose to work... apparently not. Id advise people not to use this app. Just log into through the website. Way easier and the cellphone can save it.
I’ve really appreciated the incremental improvements in the app over time. My advice (since I’ve been a member for 25 years) is that you turnaround those improvements in a more timely manner. I don’t know what your analytics are saying but statistically, mobile is where it’s at.
Some specific feedback:
1. I like that you don’t have 2 separate applications for mobile (you used to have 1 that I pulled up to pay bills). The main issue with your current pay bills is that I find that mostly on weekends and holidays, there’s always an issue and I can’t access it. Maybe it’s a 3rd party that is responsible for this...if so, get on them about their SLAs and make sure that someone on your team gets an alert when this function goes down.
2. Don’t force me to log on to my laptop in order to change my password. Rarely do I carry both my laptop and my iPhone at the same time.
3. Is their messaging in this app? If so, I hadn’t noticed. I’d like to be able to send a message through the app - not call - not email. A chat function would also be helpful.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 3 Rivers Federal Credit Union
- 62.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 3Rivers
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.