Mobile banking from 3Rivers Credit Union is a free and easy app that puts your money matters in the palm of your hand 24/7/365.
You will use the same user name and password that you use for 3Rivers Online Access.
Not enrolled in 3Rivers Online Access? Visit www.3riversfcu.org/enroll on your computer, mobile, or iPad, and sign up today!
• Deposit check(s) remotely by snapping a picture with your mobile device
• Real-time account balances
• Make payments to loans and credit cards
• Transfer money between your 3Rivers accounts
• Search for nearby branch locations or ATMs
• Simple, secure, and quick banking
• Mobile Bill Pay
Remote deposits are only compatible with devices that have auto-focus cameras. They are not compatible with fixed-focus cameras.
To learn more, visit www.3riversfcu.org/mobile or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Electronic mail (email) is not secure. Any confidential or sensitive personal/business information should not be communicated in this manner.
3Rivers is federally insured by the NCUA.
We are continually releasing new updates to improve your mobile banking experience. Our newest release includes several user experience improvements as well as bug fixes and security enhancements. Please be sure to turn on automatic updates to make sure that your apps are always up to date.
Ratings and Reviews
Love my bank but overdraft charges are BS
This has been the only bank I have had/used my entire life but still get the over draft fee if i slip up and forget to transfer funds or make sure an account has money in it when a bill is auto paid. That’s bull crap. I have thousands in my savings and the computer literally does the work, just pull from another account without a $10 reminder.
Won’t pull up access to your password
I downloaded this app originally on my iPhone 6s. I had the phone save the password in my password account. Then in October of 2019 I bought a iPhone SE 2nd generation. So I thought that if I downloaded the 3Rivers app to my new phone that I could be able to pull up the password that I made that I could login into my new phone. However, the way that the app is designed I cannot pull up my password so that I can login. Won’t happen. My passwords says that there is no ‘3rivers’ app. But when I login into on my old phone it pulls up the password and automatically adds it into where the password goes. I even tried to pull it up as ‘three rivers fcu’, nothing. Now my mother who has a Samsung cell phone has had the same issue with the design of the app and it not remembering her password nor will it pull it up so she can see it.
Now I ended up having to go to a branch and request a new password so that I could get back into the app. It’s made things way more of a hassle than it should. I thought that apps were suppose to work... apparently not. Id advise people not to use this app. Just log into through the website. Way easier and the cellphone can save it.
I’ve really appreciated the incremental improvements in the app over time. My advice (since I’ve been a member for 25 years) is that you turnaround those improvements in a more timely manner. I don’t know what your analytics are saying but statistically, mobile is where it’s at.
Some specific feedback:
1. I like that you don’t have 2 separate applications for mobile (you used to have 1 that I pulled up to pay bills). The main issue with your current pay bills is that I find that mostly on weekends and holidays, there’s always an issue and I can’t access it. Maybe it’s a 3rd party that is responsible for this...if so, get on them about their SLAs and make sure that someone on your team gets an alert when this function goes down.
2. Don’t force me to log on to my laptop in order to change my password. Rarely do I carry both my laptop and my iPhone at the same time.
3. Is their messaging in this app? If so, I hadn’t noticed. I’d like to be able to send a message through the app - not call - not email. A chat function would also be helpful.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 3 Rivers Federal Credit Union
- 96.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.