Mobile banking from 3Rivers Credit Union is a free and easy app that puts your money matters in the palm of your hand 24/7/365.
You will use the same user name and password that you use for 3Rivers Online Access.
Not enrolled in 3Rivers Online Access? Visit www.3riversfcu.org/enroll on your computer, mobile, or iPad, and sign up today!
• Deposit check(s) remotely by snapping a picture with your mobile device
• Real-time account balances
• Make payments to loans and credit cards
• Transfer money between your 3Rivers accounts
• Search for nearby branch locations or ATMs
• Simple, secure, and quick banking
• Mobile Bill Pay
Remote deposits are only compatible with devices that have auto-focus cameras. They are not compatible with fixed-focus cameras.
To learn more, visit www.3riversfcu.org/mobile or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Electronic mail (email) is not secure. Any confidential or sensitive personal/business information should not be communicated in this manner.
3Rivers is federally insured by the NCUA.
This update includes security enhancements and user experience improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Staring to come together. Im happy that Touch ID is now enabled! Still two issues I would like to see changed.
1. Even with Touch ID enabled a password is sill required for transferring funds. This kind of kills the magic, at least don’t require a password if the user owns the both accounts.
2. Remove “time out” and other pop ups. It requires the user to tap “ok”, then the Touch ID logo, then rest finger on home button. Just after a few minutes of inactivity just reset to home screen, where you are nicely prompted to authenticate with Touch ID.
Those would be nice!
I’ve really appreciated the incremental improvements in the app over time. My advice (since I’ve been a member for 25 years) is that you turnaround those improvements in a more timely manner. I don’t know what your analytics are saying but statistically, mobile is where it’s at.
Some specific feedback:
1. I like that you don’t have 2 separate applications for mobile (you used to have 1 that I pulled up to pay bills). The main issue with your current pay bills is that I find that mostly on weekends and holidays, there’s always an issue and I can’t access it. Maybe it’s a 3rd party that is responsible for this...if so, get on them about their SLAs and make sure that someone on your team gets an alert when this function goes down.
2. Don’t force me to log on to my laptop in order to change my password. Rarely do I carry both my laptop and my iPhone at the same time.
3. Is their messaging in this app? If so, I hadn’t noticed. I’d like to be able to send a message through the app - not call - not email. A chat function would also be helpful.
Could be better
The ap is only OK as far as I’m concerned. Things I could do at my old credit union, which is a lot smaller, I can’t do on this app. I can’t pay my mortgage bi-weekly or my loan.
Transferring money to another account holder should be a standard feature.
When I log out on my iPad, I get a continuous “logging out”, instead of it just simply logging me out.
Just a couple of suggestions for future updates.
- 3 Rivers Federal Credit Union
- 87.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.