Mobile banking from 3Rivers Credit Union is a free and easy app that puts your money matters in the palm of your hand 24/7/365.
You will use the same user name and password that you use for 3Rivers Online Access.
Not enrolled in 3Rivers Online Access? Visit www.3riversfcu.org/enroll on your computer, mobile, or iPad, and sign up today!
• Deposit check(s) remotely by snapping a picture with your mobile device
• Real-time account balances
• Make payments to loans and credit cards
• Transfer money between your 3Rivers accounts
• Search for nearby branch locations or ATMs
• Simple, secure, and quick banking
• Mobile Bill Pay
Remote deposits are only compatible with devices that have auto-focus cameras. They are not compatible with fixed-focus cameras.
To learn more, visit www.3riversfcu.org/mobile or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Electronic mail (email) is not secure. Any confidential or sensitive personal/business information should not be communicated in this manner.
3Rivers is federally insured by the NCUA.
Transaction search, alerts enhancements, and user experience improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Staring to come together. Im happy that Touch ID is now enabled! Still two issues I would like to see changed.
1. Even with Touch ID enabled a password is sill required for transferring funds. This kind of kills the magic, at least don’t require a password if the user owns the both accounts.
2. Remove “time out” and other pop ups. It requires the user to tap “ok”, then the Touch ID logo, then rest finger on home button. Just after a few minutes of inactivity just reset to home screen, where you are nicely prompted to authenticate with Touch ID.
Those would be nice!
Could be better
The ap is only OK as far as I’m concerned. Things I could do at my old credit union, which is a lot smaller, I can’t do on this app. I can’t pay my mortgage bi-weekly or my loan.
Transferring money to another account holder should be a standard feature.
When I log out on my iPad, I get a continuous “logging out”, instead of it just simply logging me out.
Just a couple of suggestions for future updates.
Password crashing app and update
Constantly reminded in ap of an update but my version number matches the App Store version number.
1Password integration was fine but today started crashing the app. Tried transferring money between accounts and the app freezes after I get my password auto filled by 1Password. Thought it could be 1Password until I tried copy/pasting my password and froze the app again. Admittedly this only crashed it once (working at the moment) but still crashing after 1Password auto fills the password.
- 3 Rivers Federal Credit Union
- 84.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.