4 Tracks is the original multitrack digital recording studio for the iPhone.
Simple to use and very light (under 10mb) this is the audio tool that you can always have with you.
It was used to create full albums ( including Chris Price's Homesick).
- Record in multiple takes from your microphone or with audio input devices real instruments.
- Mixdown your tracks
- Export to SoundCloud
- Integrated synthesizer with multiple sound banks
- Onscreen keyboard
- Loads audio files and loop (AIFF, WAV, loops)!
- CD-Quality Recording 16 bit, 44.1 kHz
- Metronome allows you to create time perfect recordings (60 to 200) bpm
- Save and manage your tracks using a clean interface
- per track reverb effect
- monitoring gives live feedback even when not recording so you can adjust settings.
- You can set effects on any of your tracks, adding effects is non-destructive, you can always get your original audio by turning off the effect.
- Effects and panning will be applied also on your mix downs.
Buying 4 tracks gives you all the new major features that will be implemented in the future.
* Improves the integrated synth with new sounds
* Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cant figure it out
Well i bought this app and the visual interface really confounds me. I see no "menu" button or "settings" how do i save a track then add another on top of it and save them? VERY CONFUSING TO ME AND EXPENSIVE! Your help would be appreciated !!!
Doesn’t work. No manual. No support. Can’t record. Can’t import. Rip off. Run away from this disaster. Please, mister programmer, change profession!
I wish I’d read the reviews
Thought it be a way to record simple demos. I was wrong. No support or tutorials. An expensive mistake.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.