Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts at 4 Warn Weather deliver Buffalo, New York's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the 4 Warn Weather app from WIVB TV for fast, accurate western New York and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use 4 Warn Weather to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The 4 Warn Weather app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Buffalo, NY
- The latest video forecast from 4 Warn Weather
- Current weather conditions for Buffalo and all of western New York, and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Closings and delays for Buffalo, New York
- Live streaming video from News 4 and WIVB TV
* Added numerous ADA improvements, including text scaling, voice overs, and improved contrast.
* Implemented non-precise location radius.
* Numerous stability enhancements & bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Missing Marine info
Thousands depend on Wind Speed and direction, Wave heights, and Water temperatures every summer here in WNY. But the developers didn't think it was important. They need to get out more.
LOADED WITH AD INTERRUPTIONS
Would be a great app, but if you try to read the weather forecast outlook, you get ad interruptions every few seconds! Very intrusive, so why bother reading forecast. I know things cost to support a “free app”, but what point does the app serve the customer when the info can’t get accessed due to tons of ad interruptions! Eventually your customer gets disgusted and dumps your app. I suggest you cut back on the add intrusions.
One year later - Still terrible
The app lives down to it’s one star rating. I wish there was a NO Star rating. The app implementation is especially bad on the iPad, and that is where it should shine. If it was not associated with WIVB weather, I would have deleted it a year ago.
And I may still, if I can find a useful replacement.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LIN Television Corporation
- 119.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © The Weather Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.