The 432hz Music Converter changes the frequency, pitch, and tempo of audio to a target frequency, such as 432 Hertz. Arbitrary input and output frequencies are supported.
- Convert music between different frequencies (for instance 440 to 432 Hz).
- Support for many input formats (including the audio stream of videos).
- Change tempo and pitch independently (e.g. for music training).
- Convert batches of files to m4a, mp3, wav, and flac.
- Easy to use: drag file(s) into app and click "Convert".
More information: http://www.tequnique.com/432hz
Fixed HQ mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am so grateful to have found this incredible app that makes it easy to create healing music. Good health and happyness to the developper and thank you so very much.
I got a very fast response from customer support the one time i needed them.
After searching for 432Hz converters online, I made a mistake buying some other app which is not on App store, more expensive and has limitations before I found this 432Hz Music Converter on the App Store. I’m absolutely happy with the quality, performance and ease of use of this application. Highly recommend!
Can’t do a batch convert
I tried to convert my iTunes folder and all it would do is make the alert sound. It wouldn’t convert or let me cancel. I had to quit the application. I don’t know whether it will work for individual songs becuase who has time for that.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.