Relax and enjoy 48 Pieces, the most elegant and authentic jigsaw puzzle game available. Create and play your own puzzles—and share them with other players.
Download 48 Pieces now to enjoy a fun, laid-back puzzle solving experience today!
Playing 48 Pieces is easy. Simply pull pieces onto the table, rotate and move them until you see where they should go. Drop them into the right spot and you'll hear a satisfying "click!" as they snap into place.
Create an unlimited number of puzzles using your own photos or download from a huge selection of player-shared puzzles in the Puzzle Gallery. Everything from beautiful landscapes to cute animal portraits ensure that there is always a puzzle for your every mood.
• Unlimited puzzles!
• Handcrafted to be the most realistic - and beautiful - jigsaw puzzle game in the App Store.
• Create puzzles using your own photos.
• Compete to get the fastest puzzle completion times on the Leaderboards.
• Earn accolades as you become faster and more skilled.
• Share your puzzle-solving triumphs with friends on Facebook or Instagram.
• Puzzle of the Day to play each day.
• Play on your iPhone or iPad.
Download 48 Pieces right now and solve your first jigsaw puzzle today!
• Streamlined puzzle selection and creation.
• Minor improvements to puzzle viewer.
• iPhone X: See elapsed time, piece drops, and number of pieces set into place as you play.
Ratings and Reviews
Decent Puzzle Game
This game is pretty fun. Could use a little more tutorial in the beginning as far as turning the pieces but overall, the more you play it, the easier it is. Finding myself play it more and more now.
I've only just started using this app so as I get used it I will have to update this review. There was no tutorial to explain how the app worked so it was it a little like finding your way around in the dark. Once you figure out how to get around, how to find or make your own pics, how and where to find the pieces, how to move and rotate them, everything else is a breeze. I haven't found a way to increase or decrease the amount of puzzle pieces or the level you want to play at such as "easy, normal, hard". It feels as if someone just put this together with no bells and whistles and just assumed that if you've played one puzzle game you've played them all. Therefore, you should be able to figure this one out with no problem. There is also nothing particularly special about it. Nothing that draws the players attention away from all the other games.
I'm not an avid puzzler. I'm am always looking for things that are challenging. Most games are really designed for a younger audience or for those that want to blow stuff up. I prefer to give my brain a work out.
It takes a bit of getting used to the fact that you can't actually pick up a piece and fit it to another in your hands. You have to eyeball it. The tool that turns the pieces around is also a little harder to use than expected. If you do find a piece and the place where it is supposed to go it will lock in. That is helpful. There are enough choices to keep you busy.
- Jeff Campbell
- 91.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Tapestry
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.