4moms makes parents’ lives easier with its dramatically better, high-tech baby gear. The 4moms app gives parents the option to customize their 4moms product experience with unique features like:
• Remote Control – Use your smart device to control the 5 different motions, speeds, and sounds.
■ self-installing car seat
• Guided Installation – Talks you through the entire installation process with audio & visual cues, and provides custom recommendations for your specific vehicle.
• Real-time Safety Alerts – Alerts you if there is an issue with your car seat’s installation.
• Growth Adjustment Alerts – Proactively reminds you when it’s time to adjust the headrest and harness based on your child’s height and weight. Also alerts you when your child is outgrowing the seat.
■ moxi stroller
• Trip History – Keep track of your lifetime mileage and calories.
• Remote Control – Turn your headlights & taillights on and off using your smart device.
■ Customer service
• Product registration
• Product support
• Direct Customer Care contact
Learn more about 4moms products at 4moms.com.
- Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
App has a bug
The app is good due to the fact that it is almost impossible to change speed settings on the actual device. More often than not, I have to use the app to increase or decrease speed. My problem with the app appears when I leave the app. Upon returning to the app, I cannot do anything with the settings. I’m forced to completely close out the app and restart. There has to be a way to fix this developers!
Love it! (Not sure why rating is so low..)
They must have updated the app recently with a fix to Bluetooth connectivity issues. I just downloaded it (2/2/18) and it found my mamaRoo immediately, and it told me to hold down the music button (🎵) for 5 seconds. I did, and it connected immediately (the mamaRoo even made a chime noise to indicate success). It is also extremely responsive when connected!
I was sad when I realized it didn’t play music via Bluetooth, but when I looked at the packaging and advertising, I realized it gives no indication anywhere that that is a feature. I had read into it. Plus it has the auxiliary cable for that purpose, which should suffice for most people. (Use an old iPod or MP3 player...you know you have one in your junk drawer!)
A nice added touch to the app was the ability to register my mamaRoo during the in-app setup process, so I didn’t have to go on their website or mail in the form. Well done 4moms! 5 stars! I can’t wait to put our baby girl in her mamaRoo!!
Too Easy Set-Up.
Absolutely works fantastically! Took less than 20 minutes to put it all together and sync with my phone. Everything works smoothly so far.
I see people complaining of the registration, we just skip through that and synced it by being close to it via Bluetooth. My wife and I are using the same account to sign into on separate devices. And we both have IPhones, so I don’t know if that can make a difference for all these other reviewers having trouble syncing.
Overall great product and love the “ocean” and “rain” sounds!
- Thorley Industries LLC
- 107.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 4moms
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.