LogTera 4th Grade Math provides the most comprehensive learning in a fun game for children 6 to 10 years old. Exciting games like Chicken Jump, Candy Cruncher, Moon Rover Trouble, Mars Alien Attack and Personalized Avatars keep children engaged, and motivate them to learn new skills. Children answer math questions to earn coins, which they use to unlock different levels and games. Kid friendly rich graphics, animations, voices, and intuitive touch, click, drag and drop style, easy to use questions allow children to work independently.
This app offers two payment options: Monthly Subscription for $0.99/month or Buy Now for $5.99.
Details of auto-renewing Monthly Subscription. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
SKILLS DEVELOPED: Content aligned to COMMON CORE STATE STANDARDS (with over 2000 questions) to develop skills in:
1. Number Operations (OA)
2. Multiples and Factors (OA)
3. Place Value Introduction (NBT)
4. Place Value Operations (NBT)
5. Fractions Introduction (NF)
6. Fractions Operations (NF)
7. Decimals and Fractions (NF)
8. Unit Conversions (MD)
9. Time and Money (MD)
10. Area and Perimeter (MD)
11. Angle Measurement (MD)
12. Geometry (G)
The focus is: (1) developing understanding of multiplication and division and strategies for multiplication and division within 100; (2) developing understanding of fractions, especially unit fractions; (3) developing understanding of the structure of rectangular arrays and of area; and (4) describing and analyzing two-dimensional shapes.
- FUN AVATARS: Interactive friendly and customizable Avatars
- MOTIVATING GAMEPLAY: By answering questions, children earn coins that they use to unlock different levels and games
- PERSONALIZED LEARNING: Adapts difficulty level to child needs
- AUTO-SOLVE helps kids get to right solution for each question
- REPORTS: Real-time feedback and performance reports are provided for learners, parents, and teachers
- CORE MATH SKILLS: 4th Grade math skills based on Common Core State Standards. More than 2000 questions and 100+ skills covered
- GUIDED VOICEOVER: This enables better understanding of the concepts and improved retention
- RICH GRAPHICS: Simple user interface with great animations makes question solving fun. Large variety of question templates and high quality images to keep children engaged throughout the sessions
- Developed using LogTera MAPLE platform
CCSS Topics Covered:
4.OA-Operations and Algebraic Thinking
* Use the four operations with whole numbers to solve problems
* Gain familiarity with factors and multiples.
* Generate and analyze patterns.
4.NBT-Number and Operations in Base Ten
* Generalize place value understanding for multi-digit whole numbers
4.NF-Number and Operations—Fractions
* Extend understanding of fraction equivalence and ordering
* Build fractions from unit fractions by applying and extending previous understandings of operations on whole numbers
4.MD-Measurement and Data
* Solve problems involving measurement and conversion of measurements from a larger unit to a smaller unit
* Represent and interpret data
* Geometric measurement: understand concepts of angle and measure angles
* Draw and identify lines and angles, and classify shapes by properties of their lines and angles
Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Streamlined subscription options.
- iOS 10 compatibility updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My parents and everyone in my family got addicted to this great game
I downloaded it, and immediately an advertisement appeared to either subscribe monthly or pay an annual fee. I don't mind paying for an educational app but this app is advertised as free, doesn't let you try or explore it, and immediately asks for payment. Poor and misleading advertising.
It's ok but still fun
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LogTera Inc
- 249 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-15 LogTera inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Access to All Categories (full access) $5.99
- 4th Grade Math - Monthly $0.99
- Access to Number Operations Category $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.