Independence Day of the United States, also referred to as the Fourth of July or July Fourth in the U.S., is a federal holiday commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, by the Continental Congress declaring that the thirteen American colonies regarded themselves as a new nation, the United States of America, and no longer part of the British Empire.
This glorious day is often associated with fireworks, parades, barbecues, carnivals, fairs, picnics, concerts, baseball games, family reunions and a bunch of political speeches.
The first week of July is typically one of the busiest American travel periods of the year, as many people utilize the holiday for extended vacation trips.
Therefore, be careful how you park that police car. Find the marked spot to park and do it without a scratch.
How to play:
- Tap & Spin your finger on the wheel to drive around.
- Tap and Hold on pedals to accelerate or brake.
- Use your finger to change in reverse mode.
- Park in the shortest time possible.
- Super addictive gameplay and revolutionary controls
- Realistic car dynamics based on advanced physics model
- Challenging levels
- Stunning graphics
Important notice to parents
- Promotional material for VitalityGames products and trusted business partners.
- Links to external social networking sites intended for users over the age of 13
- Direct links to the internet which may open the default web browser on your device.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.