NEW UPDATED VERSION OUT NOW!
EASIER TO USE, TAKES UP LESS DEVICE SPACE, ADDITIONAL RECIPES NOW AVAILABLE.
Now also available on iPhone 7 and iOS 10 compatible.
The bestselling 5:2 Complete Meal Planner has everything you need to lose weight on the 5:2 diet. Eat under 500 calories a day two days a week, eat normally the rest of the time and still lose around 1.5lb a week.
• Includes 110 recipes for 5:2 diet fast days from FAMILY-FRIENDLY DINNERS, to easy SINGLE SERVINGS, ON THE GO LUNCHES, and delicious SWEET TREATS. Plus snack lists, calorie counts and tips for getting the best out of the diet.
• Three great new recipe bundles to add-on to the 5:2 Complete Meal Planner, all packed with delicious meals to see you through Autumn and Winter fast days.
The 5:2 Complete Meal Planner has everything you need to lose weight on the 5:2 diet. Eat under 500 calories a day two days a week, eat normally the rest of the time and still lose around 1.5lb a week.
OVER 100 tasty recipes that are quick, easy and delicious to fit around your lifestyle:
- Breakfast under 100 calories
- Lunch under 150
- Dinner under 250
ALL specially selected by the food and diet experts at WOMAN magazine.
- Low calorie snack ideas
- Sneaky secrets to making your meals go further and feeling fuller for longer
- Calorie count lists so you can adapt meal ideas to suit you
- Easy measurement guide with recipes in metric and imperial measures
If you’re looking to stay on track over the festive season then the 5:2 diet is the perfect way to mix two days of fasting with 5 days of healthy indulgence then the 5:2 meal planner has everything you need.
App Update includes optimisation for iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max & iPhone XR
Ratings and Reviews
Good, could be better
You need to be connected with a strong wifi connection for the download to work because it has loads of high res images. Otherwise it will look like it has downloaded but you'll just get a blank screen when you attempt to open it. I was concerned it was a lemon when I first downloaded it but I contacted the developers directly from their website and they were very helpful.
I am pleased with the quality and variety of recipes. My only complaint is that the portion size is often missing when the recipe clearly makes more than one serve. For example: a banana/passion fruit smoothie has 2 bananas, passion fruit, yoghurt and milk in it and says it has a calorie count of 93. Anyone who has ever counted calories knows this cannot be correct. A recipe for fruit salad clearly makes a whole bowl full but it is unclear whether a portion is a cup or 1/2 cup etc.
Other than that, it gives some interesting suggestions in an easy to use format and good pictures.
Recipes are great. Easy to make. I’ve lost 15 pounds so far on the 5-2 diet.
Not worth it
Doesn’t really offer much in the way of planning and most of this can be found free on the Internet
In-App PurchasesSee All
- TI Media Limited
- 20.6 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Shape Up for Summer $0.99
- Speedy Single Servings $0.99
- Comfort Foods $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.