A math game that helps students enjoy practicing their order of operations.
--- Play a 21st Century Math Game --- How Good is Your Aim? Can You Hit the Target Number? Play Competitively or Cooperatively Using Two Devices!
A math game intended for upper elementary and middle school students that helps students enjoy practicing their order of operations. The game encourages students to use higher order thinking to solve the "target" number by working backwards given the answer but not the equation.
- Multiplayer (Bluetooth) Math Game! You can use up to 2 devices and play against your classmates or parents
- Higher order thinking game (not a drill and kill game)
- A whiteboard built into the game to make a way for students to work out problems
- Easy to extend beyond the one player game to a classroom setting.
Are you the best shot? Can you solve problems involving multiple steps and multiple operations? A fun interactive game to help upper elementary and middle school students master and understand how the order of operations in math work.
This math game is made for students at different age groups and skill levels. For example an elementary student could use simple addition and subtraction to achieve the target where as a middle school student could perform complex combinations of many operations to reach the target.
COMMON CORE MATHEMATICAL STANDARD
3.OA Solve problems involving the four operations, and identify and explain patterns in arithmetic.
3.NBT Use place value understanding and properties of operations to perform multi-digit arithmetic.
5.OA Write and interpret numerical expressions.
COMMON CORE STANDARDS for MATHEMATICAL PRACTICE
1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
*These are few representative CCSS. This game can be modified or adapted for use in grade 3 or 4 to grade 8 and above.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Updated to run on current iOS
- Fixed Multiplayer Mode using Bluetooth
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game so much but it keeps getting out of the game when I finish a round and hit shoot. Then when I get back in I need to start a new game. It's annoying even though it's addictive.
Cancel ads button is useless
If you want paid for the app just say so and give me a chance to pay for the app or get rid of the ads.
The game was awesome until you added ads. To use this app with my class is a waste of time. Kids no longer want to play the game because the ads are ridiculously long.
Get the cancel ads app working to save your game.
I didn't help much
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Justin Holladay
- 15.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Justin Holladay