Want to play something quick and fun with friends when you party?
5 Second is a drinking game, for those who can act under pressure.
Rules are pretty straightforward. Players are asked a simple question and they have 5 seconds to come up with 3 answers before the buzzer rings.
If the player doesn’t give all the answers before the time runs out, you drink.
Can you name 3 types of screams in 5 seconds?
Can you name 3 hairy things in 5 seconds?
Can you name 3 brands of beer in 5 seconds?
If you fail you end up drinking.
The game includes normal pre-drinking cards, and also you can turn on sexy cards if you want to get your house party to the next level.
5 Second Rule: Drinking Games Premium subscription:
- Gives user instant access to all existing and future cards and removes all ads.
- Subscriptions are from $1.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
- Fixed some bugs in iPhone X GUI.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great way to start off a fun night. My friends and I make each other drink when we do not get something right.
Awesome Game but....
I just downloaded the app yesterday and it is a lot of fun, lots of laughs while playing! I would love to see the other content BUT I think a subscription is too much . Obviously the weekly subscription is to try and get more revenue, but I honesty feel like a one time purchase to unlock all content is more befitting. I don’t see this app as a constant use to have a subscription to, just an on occasions type thing. Please consider a one time payment option to unlock all content, maybe somewhere like $6-8. I think that would be more profitable honestly.
down with subscriptions
everyone and their cousin seems to be switching from one-time purchases to subscriptions and it’s honestly getting a little ridiculous. if you make decks for a game, you should be able to purchase those decks individually and own them. i think the subscription service could be a feasible option since it unlocks all the packs at once, but there needs to be an individual purchase option too.
other than that, the game is fun and there are two free packs which i appreciate. it also doesn’t have to be played as a drinking game if you are just looking for a fun family game night.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Boris Mikic
- 22.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Daygames
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription Weekly $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.