Want to play something quick and fun with friends when you party?
5 Second is a drinking game, for those who can act under pressure.
Rules are pretty straightforward. Players are asked a simple question and they have 5 seconds to come up with 3 answers before the buzzer rings.
If the player doesn’t give all the answers before the time runs out, you drink.
Can you name 3 types of screams in 5 seconds?
Can you name 3 hairy things in 5 seconds?
Can you name 3 brands of beer in 5 seconds?
If you fail you end up drinking.
The game includes normal pre-drinking cards, and also you can turn on sexy cards if you want to get your house party to the next level.
5 Second Rule: Drinking Games Premium subscription:
- Gives user instant access to all existing and future cards and removes all ads.
- Subscriptions are from $1.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
- Fixed some bugs in iPhone X GUI.
Ratings and Reviews
Testing the water’s
Imma go ahead n give it 4 stars for now bc I will be playing this game tomorrow with my friends to test it out so I’ll be back to update so far just looking over it it seems like a lot of fun
Consumer warning: scam alert
A weekly 2.99/ subscription just to unlock the same unchanging, never updated content. You should be able to buy add on packs at a one off price- I’d be happy to support. I respect app developers and content creators and they should be compensated for their work. However, a weekly subscription model in this context is purposely deceptive, and you can tell they hope you download, briefly use the app and then abandon it. All in the hopes of you not noticing the continuing weekly charge and then cancelling. This is against Apples own subscription model guidelines, but both Apple and Daygames don’t care as long as they are making money off of people who don’t know any better. Have some integrity... I knew to cancel but a lot consumers don’t, and that’s what the creators are banking on. Please everybody save your money and just buy the physical version. A weekly subscription should be for a continued weekly service, not just for access to unchanging content. There is a reason they don’t offer subscription tiers - 2.99 weekly/ 12 monthly / 156 yearly - because consumers would be alerted to the low value for the actual cost. They are taking advantage of a loophole, because legally reprimanding this behavior could potentially damage legitimate weekly subscription apps that deserve to be paid weekly. Again have some integrity...
Awesome Game but....
I just downloaded the app yesterday and it is a lot of fun, lots of laughs while playing! I would love to see the other content BUT I think a subscription is too much . Obviously the weekly subscription is to try and get more revenue, but I honesty feel like a one time purchase to unlock all content is more befitting. I don’t see this app as a constant use to have a subscription to, just an on occasions type thing. Please consider a one time payment option to unlock all content, maybe somewhere like $6-8. I think that would be more profitable honestly.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Boris Mikic
- 22.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Daygames
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription Weekly $2.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.