"There is nothing that can't be done. If you can't make something, it's because you haven't tried hard enough." - Sakichi Toyoda
Do you have, at first sight, a trifling issue that has been bothering you for days, weeks, months? You keep on solving it but it gets back again and again. How do you get rid of it and never worry about it anymore?
The 5 Whys is a surprisingly effective and totally simple way to task-solving. Are you facing an undesirable event in your life? Ask yourself “Why?” 5 times. You will highly likely trace the issue to its source. For sure!
The 5 Whys technique was developed and fine-tuned within the Toyota Motor Corporation as a critical component of its problem-solving training.
Taiichi Ohno, the architect of the Toyota Production System in the 1950s, describes the method as "the basis of Toyota's scientific approach . . . by repeating “why” five times, the nature of the problem, as well as its solution, becomes clear."
1. Solve your tasks properly without getting back to them all over again
2. Get rid of everything that bothers you.
3. Be productive with the 5 Whys technique. Add questions and answers to them.
4. Analyze your answers and make conclusions.
5. Clear your mind and find solutions.
***HOW IT WORKS***
1. Press "+" to add a problem.
2. Add questions and answers to them one by one.
3. The last answer will be the root cause.
4. Analyze it and write down your thoughts in the Conclusion.
5. Click "Done".
6. The problem is now available in your Current problems on the main screen.
7. Swipe right to mark it as "solved" and move to the Archive.
8. Your solved problems are available in your Archive to self-reflect.
Toyoda did this and you can do it too! Change your life for the better. Start now.
Optional auto-renewable subscription is available for $39,99 per year, $11,99 for 3 months, and $4,99 per month (price varies by territory, includes 3-day free trial) located on the Archive page. Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscription automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
The Premium subscription unlocks the following features:
- Access to Archive of your solved problems
- Unlimited number of problems (more than 3)
- Unlimited number of questions (more than 5)
- Face id
- Touch id
We have improved interface.
Check out our latest update and don’t forget to let us know your thoughts! You can reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Real Visual Solutions Inc.
- 22.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Bloomy Lab Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription $9.99
- Monthly Subscription $2.99
- Quarterly Subscription $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.