Learn German Phrases with Fun Easy Learn.
• 5,000 phrases translated into 60 languages
• Unlock all levels for FREE using "flower points".
• Best new App
Whether you’re planning a trip to an German speaking country or you just want your foreign friends & colleagues to understand you better, Learn German Phrases can help you achieve German fluency & clarity in the easiest, most enjoyable way possible.
With Learn German Phrases, you can learn how to talk like a native German speaker, ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Play Learn German Phrases Today and Be Understood by German Speakers Everyplace, Every Time!
Why Learn German - 5,000 Phrases is better:
- 5,000 German phrases –– an enormous library with accurate phonetic transcriptions and clear pronunciation recordings for learning how to speak and sound like a native speaker.
- 20 topics divided into 145 subtopics –– explore new phrases with ease through many subtopics that are commonly used in everyday conversations.
- 60 different languages –– so you’ll feel like you’re learning from a real person who speaks your native language.
- 11 entertaining, learner-focused games –– that employ "rote learning" technique (repetition), so no more dull, teaching-intensive, classroom-style learning.
- Offline access –– so you can learn German while you’re traveling on a bus or even when you’re at the top of a mountain.
- Search and Save features –– find phrases in your native language or German and save your favorites with a simple tap.
- 4 difficulty levels for learning at your own pace –– from beginner to expert.
- Unlock all the levels for FREE using "flower points" –– earn more for every correct answer you make.
Learn How to Talk Like a Native Speaker! Install Learn German Phrases for FREE!
FunEasyLearn is one of the leading innovative companies that help connect people across the globe by promoting language learning through enjoyable, educational apps. We’ve developed about 30 applications for teaching different languages, including German, Spanish, etc., for daily and business-related interactions.
Learning is better with friends. Connect with us on social media here:
We are working hard to make FunEasyLearn app even better for learning languages. Here is what's new in this update:
- Our app is ready for iOS 10.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- You can now see and review the wrong words at the end of the game.
- We've slightly redesigned some games in the app to make it easier for everyone to use the app.
- You can now hear the pronunciation of a phrase spoken normally and spoken slowly.
- We've added speech recognition for improving your pronunciation.
Ratings and Reviews
Great ap, but can't figure out how to slow it down until I learn it. Really like that it isn't a mechanical voice like duolingo
Lazy producer team
When do you want release the full version ? When i leave Germany ?
Thank you in advance
good, but the woman's voice is annoying
- Andrian Andronic
- 70.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Fun Easy Learn, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove all ads $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.