Shop with ease and save more; whether at home or in store!
PICKUP and HOME DELIVERY
– Place an order for pickup or home delivery and skip the trip inside the store!
– To get started select pickup or delivery from your home screen and use your personalized product lists to start building your cart.
– No membership required, no markup on products, and you can use your mPerks coupons and rewards!
– All your order details are in the Orders section where you can review, edit, or cancel your order.
IN STORE SHOPPING
– If you're in store, remember to scan your mPerks barcode at checkout or link your mPerks to your credit card in the accounts section so you never have to worry about it.
– Shop & Scan allows you to scan items to add them to your cart, clip associated coupons, and skip the checkout line!
– Get organized for making a trip to the store by using the shopping list.
– Creating an account automatically signs you up for our rewards program!
– If you qualify for a reward, we'll start it for you!
– Track your reward progress in the Rewards section and stay up-to-date by opting in to email or push notifications.
– Browse coupons in the coupons section or easily find them as you're building your cart.
– Clip coupons to redeem in store when you enter your mPerks ID at checkout or to have them apply to your pickup/delivery order.
We fixed an issue that was preventing some users from confirming their item substitutions.
As always, please continue to send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make your experience even better!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, and fantastic customer service
Update: Meijer reached out to me after my initial comments, and got their digital customer service team involved. The app is now working in the stores as expected. Thank you! Great customer service. This was the first time I was contacted after leaving an app review regarding my issue.
Initial: Loved this app. 2 weeks ago it stopped working within Meijer stores. It doesn’t matter if I use meijer WiFi or cellular data. It works fine at home, other locations WiFi. To make matters worse when I’m in the store I also can’t access the web site, this is new too. I showed the app to the clerk when checking out and her response was that it works for her. The app will open, but takes a significant amount of time. When it does it says Hi Kim in the upper right corner, but I get a pop up message that I can’t be logged in because it doesn’t recognize my email. Interesting as I’m already logged in by it recognizing me. But because of the glitch I can’t shop and scan, access new coupons or receipts. Very frustrating. Please fix. I’ve updated the app twice and it hasn’t resolved this issue and the app states it is compatible with my device. Update as if the morning. The app worked in the Meijer parking lot but had the same issues once inside the store.
Developer Response ,
Hi Kim, we're sorry for the issue you're seeing. It sounds like it could be an issue with your account, as you're seeing it on both the app and the website. Could you please email us at email@example.com? We can troubleshoot what's happening so we can get this fixed for you.
new Meijer consumer & lovin’ it
recently the Meijer in 7Hills OH opened & i have enjoyed shopping at the new store in person or shopping via the app & having it delivered (for the super price this summer! maybe that can be extended?). The ease of use when ordering, the multitude of delivery times, & knowing that I will get what I need quickly -instead of a day or two out -has alleviated a lot of stress during the pandemic days we are all still in. I’m able to get things for my family or my grandmother with ease, thank you! It is wonderful to have you in the area.
when I do shop in person i have certainly spent more time in there than intended. the store is beautiful, great clothing, i like the Meijer brand products so far & i really like that there is an entire section devoted to pets & i am only a pet auntie.
the recco or ask that I have is for the ability to utilize P-EBT cards via the app for payment (pandemic electronic funds Ohio’s children have been given to help with food insecurity throughout the pandemic). would like to be able to utilize those resources for my family at Meijer.
Getting better... but by how much?
I am a Shipt subscriber only because the Meijer app was so slow and difficult to use. The application was not intuitive and it was easy to get lost in all the layers of the app. After the past several months (summer 2020) the Meijer app is speeding up and becoming more user friendly. I am now thinking that I can use the Meijer app and not pay the Shipt monthly subscription cost. Not only can the Meijer app save the monthly cost but the groceries are cheaper going through the Meijer app. (Shipt surcharges each item purchased.). The Meijer application also allows the use of money saving coupons earned from past purchases. I really like the Shipt buyers but this service comes at an extra cost. (Note: Also the Shipt customer service was fast, easy and comprehensive. With the Meijer app I felt like I was on my own.) Since the Meijer app has improved, and been upgraded, I am going to begin picking up groceries through the store "pick up" program. This is a trial on my part and I will update you after a trial period. I'm anticipating that the Meijer app will be all I need and I will not have to go back to Shipt...we shall see.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 105.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Meijer
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.