Get in shape in 8 weeks with the official and often imitated 5K Runner® 0 to 5K program. This app has over 4.2 million success stories of people that got in shape and started living healthy, and you can do it too. Only 30 mins, 3 times a week, for 8 weeks and you will run 5K.
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Simple, Easy, and Gets Results
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 5K training app
● Completely ad-free
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
- Minor adjustments for iOS12
Ratings and Reviews
Based on real science.
I am a student and have studied body mechanics and metabolism, and this app will help you reach you potential. I like to call it couch to 5k because it is that simple. Baby steps allow you to use this even if you just walk for weeks. Doesn't injure your body so you can stick to your goals. If anything hurts just slow down and build your way back up to a higher speed. Just set walk to the fastest speed that still makes you feel like you're recovering. This can be really slow and set run higher than that and you are following a proven system of getting muscles ready for ability increases. Talk to your doctor to see what precautions you should take but I would tell you to get comfortable shoes with plenty of toe room and stay hydrated while laying off foods that will make you hot before you start training like fats and animal proteins.
great way to start, needs a little help
I'm one run away from finishing this program. I would have finished today actually, but the worst design flaw with this app got in the way - I went to check how much longer I had, and accidentally hit one of the giant arrows that takes you back or forward in your run, meaning I hit the back arrow and it started my run over for me. These forward/back arrows should not be on the main run screen, since they are easy to touch (they're huge) and I've started runs over so many times accidentally.
An option for a few extra weeks of training would be great for people who aren't already a healthy weight and relatively active. I did a few runs a couple of times because I just was not able to do the ones after without stopping constantly.
All around, I would recommend this if you want to start running. It's been a great help and I can do so much more than j could eight weeks ago.
Developer Response ,
hi Colleen. we understand your point, but we provide a lock screen just for this. The buttons are there for people that need to repeat a rest or a run segment in case they received a call during the run. You can always activate the lock screen and then you have all the info, but no buttons.
Great App, but...
This is a great C25K app. The app is nicely designed, with a clean interface, and has helpful audio cues for warming up, walking, running, and cooling down. I used this app religiously the best three months or so to run my first 5K! I don’t think I would’ve without this app. The app isn’t perfect tho. The notifications in-app to purchase the developer’s other apps can become annoying. Also, finishing the program doesn’t mean you’ll be able to run a 5k.
The app will train you to run continuously for 35 min, how far you get in that time is up to your ability and pace. It got me through my first 5k, but YMMV.
It’s a well-design and great app and I recommend it wholeheartedly. I’ve begun using the 5k pacer app in preparation for my next 5k and find it to be just as wel-designed. After that I think I’ll move on to their bridge to 10k app. This is the C25K app to get!
- FITNESS22 LTD
- 126.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Fitness22 LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.